Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A good buddy of mine got his EVO back recently and he wanted to see how it stacks up against my car. He is a very good friend of mine and he is fully aware of what my car is capable of. He was the one that actually recorded the video of my 9 sec pass a few days ago. His Evo is making 620-650 awhp.

Anyways, his EVO is pretty stout, but he has a little room for improvement in the shifting department. He is not bad by any means, he is just not super fast. Just two friends having some fun.

DISCLAIMER: This video contains computer generated footage of my GTR "Puppy kicking" an EVO. If you would like to view this video and further engage in the cheering and celebration of the Nissan GTR kicking some ass, please proceed and give me a "HELL YA BUDDY, AIN'T NOTHING BUT A PEANUT". Otherwise, please take a hike. Thanks for reading.

HD:

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Nice kill man. Do you have any lower boost settings to make it fair for some of these guys down on hp from you? LOL

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Yes, I do have a lower boost setting. I think I have tried it about....never.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
That's definitely computer-generated footage! Dude, the only thing you haven't done yet is to race against a bloody Veyron! LOL

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
nice puppy kill!!!!

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
Great race, better the kill...

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Nice:D

·
Super Moderator
8,960 Posts
Love the disclaimer!!!!!!

HELL YA BUDDY, AIN'T NOTHING BUT A PEANUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts