Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
For sale and or trade plus cash SPL FKS Rear Monoball bushings and OEM Knuckle Hubs for 2009 GTR
https://www.splparts.com/store/product-info.php?pid295.html

Option#1:
  • Complete right and left rear hubs already pressed in SPL FSK monoball bushing set (new)
  • Cost: $1300 plus shipping and paypal fees
Option#2:
  • We trade rear hub assemblies
  • You receive right and left New SPL FSK loaded rear hubs
  • I receive your low mileage, non-damaged, no issues right and left rear hubs with the stock OEM bushing set, bearing everything you see in my rear hub assy
  • Cost: $540 (a few extra dollars for beer to SPL) plus paypal fees, you will pay shipping to me and I will do the same to ship to you

Reason for selling:
Not reading the SCCA Solo rule book for ASP thoroughly (not legal for my class) has cost me more money and time including the guys at SPL (Sean and Pat, sorry and thank you for all the suport and help). You can contact SPL PRO Suspension for any further details and they can also verify the rear hub set has not been used as they are still at their shop.

Additional information:
Keep checking SPL Pro Suspension's website, they are working on more parts for the GTR at reasonable prices unlike every other supplier out there. Their parts are track proven and tested which are made in the USA.
http://www.splparts.com/

SPL parts coming soon for the GTR:Thank you,
Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I'm going to keep the bushings/assy for now, please contact me if you are looking for a complete rear hub assy with monoball bushings maybe we can work something out.

Also I'm working with SPL on the front upper adjustable camber arms, once we have the proto arms installed I'll post a review in the suspension section. The car is handling great after installing the complete SPL rear suspension links, monoball bushings, adjustable sway bar endlinks and the JZR RS Pro shocks. From a quick attack at the local Dell Diamond parking lot, braking, transitional handling, steady-state grip and power delivery have improved exponentially. It's almost like cheating getting it around my makeshift course. more to come.

·
Tokyo Nightmare
1,773 Posts
SPL makes very high quality suspension parts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.