Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Possibly moving within the next month to st Charles area. Anyone in the area?
Will be bringing the new Spe Godzilla package car there. New area for me. Don't know how many GTR's are out there. Will be there mid December. Car should be there a week or so later. I'm sure it goes right into storage so look forward to taking it out in the spring time with some of you.

Louie

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there a website? I don't do Facebook. I will be in fox mill neighborhood. Thanks for the reply

·
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
84 Posts
I live in St Charles, upside AMS is in west chicago about 10 mins away, down side Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg live in the area

·
Registered
163 Posts
What's up fellas! Been following the forum but first actual post. I live in Winfield now but from this area originally. Have a white 2015 with some cosmetic stuff done (color matched side skirts, front chin spoiler and rear diffuser and black powder coated OEM wheels). Headed to AMS in the spring for some performance upgrades. Having them in our backyard is an amazing thing, or the worst thing ever depending how you look at it. ;) Looking forward to meeting up once the weather breaks!

·
Registered
332 Posts
What's up fellas! Been following the forum but first actual post. I live in Winfield now but from this area originally. Have a white 2015 with some cosmetic stuff done (color matched side skirts, front chin spoiler and rear diffuser and black powder coated OEM wheels). Headed to AMS in the spring for some performance upgrades. Having them in our backyard is an amazing thing, or the worst thing ever depending how you look at it. ;) Looking forward to meeting up once the weather breaks!
Wheaton, IL here

·
Super Moderator
3,964 Posts
Lake Villa (next to Fox Lake) here.

Alexd

·
Super Moderator
3,964 Posts
Welcome...
We are pretty close in area...

Hope this wasn't you last night
If you mean me...nope. I drove down to Florida, where I am now; will be back next week.

Alexd

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.