Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone....

So we have reached our Stage 2 Performance Upgrade, and I think this is as far as we can go as bolt on's without going into internal modifications.... There is a similar post by VashTS (my partner in crime), as we have both performed the same mods together and have almost identical upgrades (although everyone knows that Black cars are faster!!!! LOL)....

I need to give a special mention to Cicio from TOPSPEED MOTORSPORTS, whom without, none of this would have been possible. Cicio was recently introduced to me and my fellow GTR owners here in Kuwait by VashTS, after he noticed their amazing achievements in the "One Lap of America" Races over the past three years, and in all honesty, Cicio has truly proven himself to be a man of his word and has shown that his passion for the business is what keeps him going (rather than the monetary gain). Cicio has really come through in supplying us with the required parts in the shortest time possible with promises he fulfills. He is straight up and will tell you what is best for you, regardless of what he can benefit from you in terms of sales. His customer service and dedication to follow ups and close monitoring of the customers satisfaction is unparalleled. I must say, this fondness of TOPSPEED MOTORSPORTS is a direct result of a very bad experience we have had with another vendor/tuner who showed great potential with us in the beginning, but when after sales came into play, they disappeared and are not even replying to our repeated messages. To me, after sales service is what matters.... Anyone can sell you a product, but to keep you happy beyond the sale is the key to success.

Enough of that now, and on to the Upgrades..... Here is a list of all the mods I have done up to date, with a few more listed, which are currently in the pipeline and planned to be installed closer to our Dyno Tune (planned for the end of September):

Performance Mods (INSTALLED):
HKS Spark Plugs
Gotboost 3" Intakes with K&N Cone Filters & Outerwears
Gotboost 3" Intercooler Hardpipes
Tial 11psi BOV's
AMS Intercooler
HKS DCT Tranmission Cooler

Dodson Low Temp Thermostat
Cobb 3.5" Mid Pipe
HKS Legamax Catback
Willal Transmission Fluid
Nismo Differential Fluid (2013 GTR)
Dodson High Temp Magnet Kit
Dodson R35 Actuator Shim for GP1 & GP2 (Transmission Valve Body Metal Caps)

Dodson Transmission Filter (Reusable)
Samco Turbo/Intercooler Hose Kit
AP J-Hook Brake Rotors
Endless MX-72 Brake Pads
Forged Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Endless RF-650 Brake Fluid
*Items in Italics were installed a few days ago

Performance Mods (To be INSTALLED September 2012):
AMS Non-Catted Down Pipes (Awaiting Installation Prior To Dyno Tune)
TSM 1000cc Fuel Injectors (Awaiting Installation Prior To Dyno Tune)
AMS Coolant Tank (Awaiting Installation Prior To Dyno Tune)

Enough with all the talk.... ENJOY THE PICTURES!!!!

PART, PARTS, PARTS!!!!!

ENGINE BAY BEFORE LATEST ADDITIONS:

AFTER INSTALLS:

FINAL RESULT (POLISH AND WASH)

Hope you enjoyed!!!!

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts
Looking good bro

What intakes are these?

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
563 Posts
Great post buddy

·
Aм labelled as a trouble мAкE&#1
1,522 Posts
I got the GTC intakes and they use the same Filters .. i thought ur intakes were GTC also :p

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Which HKS spark plug heat range did you buy?
Ours is Heat Range 9. This is the part number if you need:
HKS 50003-M45HL M-Series Super Fire Racing Spark Plug

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Cicio is currently doing a full build on my car and I couldnt be happier with the service so far. My first build with Topspeed exceeded my expectations so naturally I went back to Cicio and this time went BIG lol

Really cool that they are able to provide such a high level of customer service to you halfway around the world

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much did shipping cost? Which company?
Hi Rider.... What parts are you asking about exactly?? I actually made my purchases in 3-4 lots, so I had shipping costs related each time. Also I bought 3 pieces of everything, for me and 2 friends.

Contact Cicio from TopSpeed Motorsports and he will take good care of you for sure. Tell him I referred you.

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cicio is currently doing a full build on my car and I couldnt be happier with the service so far. My first build with Topspeed exceeded my expectations so naturally I went back to Cicio and this time went BIG lol

Really cool that they are able to provide such a high level of customer service to you halfway around the world
Hey UnaBomber, you are definitely in very good hands, but I don't need to tell you that....

Cicio and TopSpeed have truly exceeded all my expectations and I look forward to more business with them.

Good luck with your build and keep us posted with the latest.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Hey UnaBomber, you are definitely in very good hands, but I don't need to tell you that....

Cicio and TopSpeed have truly exceeded all my expectations and I look forward to more business with them.

Good luck with your build and keep us posted with the latest.
Cicio should be putting a thread up today about my build. Im looking forward to seeing some pictures

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cicio should be putting a thread up today about my build. Im looking forward to seeing some pictures
Make sure to link up the thread here.... Looking forward.....

·
Vendor
3,045 Posts
You guys are TOO kind!

tshawa: You have been a joy to work with my friend! Very fun to watch the progress of your car and be able to help you enjoy it from around the world! Really looking forward to meeting you guys face to face!

I tell most people that at the end of the day this is a business, but it is a passion all day every day! I make the choices I need to keep the lights on and keep development happening both for us and our customers. The passion to help enthusiasts like you truly enjoy a reliable car is what drives TSM, the bank account is just what keeps us doing that...NOT the other way around. It makes me very excited to see clients acknowledge that.

I am getting your tune together right now for you so we can get that all fixed for you.

UnaBomber: I'll have your thread up today...I'm so excited about your car!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Yay thanks Cicio

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Very nice man! I'm really digging the black Tial's. May have to look into those myself!

Congrats!

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys are TOO kind!

tshawa: You have been a joy to work with my friend! Very fun to watch the progress of your car and be able to help you enjoy it from around the world! Really looking forward to meeting you guys face to face!

I tell most people that at the end of the day this is a business, but it is a passion all day every day! I make the choices I need to keep the lights on and keep development happening both for us and our customers. The passion to help enthusiasts like you truly enjoy a reliable car is what drives TSM, the bank account is just what keeps us doing that...NOT the other way around. It makes me very excited to see clients acknowledge that.

I am getting your tune together right now for you so we can get that all fixed for you.

UnaBomber: I'll have your thread up today...I'm so excited about your car!
Hey Cicio, just saying it how I am seeing it.... Looking forward to the tune and thanks again for everything.

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice man! I'm really digging the black Tial's. May have to look into those myself!

Congrats!
Thanks tgoss... They sound as good as they look!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts