Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was number 10 for me for GTR's. This time it was a 2011, and of course in black. This ended up with a 2 stage polish which I have used for most of the other black GTR's I have seen. The owner also decided on opticoating to help with cleaning and to limit or help reduce some of the dreaded swirling that these cars seem to be affected by so easily.
Stuff Used
Optimum Car Wash
Optimum Tire Shine
New Wheel Cleaner
DA polishers and compounds and polishes
OPticoating
The start

50/50 after compounding

Outside Sun Shots

Fixed up the clearbra as well

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
231 Posts
Thx again she looks awesome...

·
Front Mount 2500 HP
3,696 Posts
Bro quick question

Is it possible to give the same treatment as you give to these vehicles - on a vinyl wrapped vehicle?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im not sure about buffing but i know you can opticoat vinyl wrap. I had it done and it was well worth it. Its like permanent wax on your car..
Where are you located? My 2010 red gtr is in rough shape thanx to the previous owner.
He typically works out of the renta car wash at midland and ellesmere. Ill throw you his number if you want...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bro quick question

Is it possible to give the same treatment as you give to these vehicles - on a vinyl wrapped vehicle?
If it is a gloss wrap yes i can do a very similar treatment. I can polish gloss wrap(to a certain degree) and opticoat it. I polished stamans clear bra as it was swirled badly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts