Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone upgrade the stereo in their car by simply adding a line output converter (e.g. Audiocontrol LC8i) and an amplifier (how many channels)? Can you share your experience and result? I am considering this option; any feedback is appreciated.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Haha, I'm getting quite a few request for that......got me thinking about it. I just have to find a company that can mass produce them for a reasonable price.....

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
has anyone had success in doing a good stereo upgrade while using interior/stock locations for speakers, amp's and sub?

I ask because i use the space of my trunk quite a lot (grocery shopping, golfing, traveling) so i saw gotboost's upgrade but the amp and sub sitting like that would take way to much cargo space for my liking

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Does anybody know if the rear speaker covers pop off or do you have to take out the entire rear speaker panel to get access to them? Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.