Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
It looks so smooth from the outside but wow, he is really working those corner. The essess were so much controlled aggression...

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Lol...

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Looks like he had all the switches in the normal position.
Maybe I just couldn't see them lit though.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Fast hands.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
People tell me all the time that my car drives itself & that's why it's so quick when I compete in it... lol

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
What a legend

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
He's hammering that car LOL. Like another comment said, looked much smoother from the outside.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Wait a sec, I think this is a joke. The Stig would never drive like that. I never drive like that...

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Lol , as in I really did laugh out loud. That was thrashing it. Seemed more like a drifting stunt than the fastest way around, but what do I know.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
this was the older 1:19.7 in the 2009 not the 1:17.8 in the 12
I don't recall the GT-R crossing the finish sideways... Seriously I could drive that circuit faster than what is in the that video..

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Yeh that's not the time lapped they used, far too much oversteer into understeer when it hooks mid corner, you'd have seen that in the exterior video for sure

Wasn't that black car a jdm import with the 180km/h limiter?

·
Founder/Admin
26,148 Posts
I don't recall the GT-R crossing the finish sideways... Seriously I could drive that circuit faster than what is in the that video..
yeah it had to be one of the many laps in the car....just saying it was when he was setting a time in the 2009

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
yeah it had to be one of the many laps in the car....just saying it was when he was setting a time in the 2009
ok that makes sense, but that was not the 1:19 lap...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts