Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
New PB in my 09 GT-R and new stock turbo record for Colorado!

2009, stock turbo's, stock actuators, stock inlets, stock long block, stock intercooler, stock trans. 3" intakes, I/C piping, DP's, MP, no cat-back, ID1k's, twin Walbros, E85, Servion tuned AccessPORT, 3875lbs, +6459 DA!

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Congrats again Steve. I am very happy for you. Your car looked and sounded great! At times it is hard to appreciate just how fast GTR's are. Then you see a vid of a camaro getting pulled by multiple bus lengths and it helps to regain perspective
Your car is running really well and pulling incredibly hard at this altitude

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! After looking at this vid these cars are pretty damn amazing! I'm guessing that Camaro was SC'd because most run 14's up here and I beat him by half a track! Incredible.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome! I love to see results from high elevation like that! If I remember correctly, you dropped a couple of tenths? Better air? LC5? What do you attribute the drop?
Last year at Bandimere I trapped constantly 126mph and ran 11.0-11.1. Mods since then where no cat-back, 18" Nitto NT05R's in the rear and LC5. Those mods helped but I think the biggest contributor was the 6k DA and the weight reduction from the cat-back delete and gas on E, 3875lbs going down the track!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What rear wheels are you using and what offset?

Car came off the line very nice!
Thanks!

Varrstoen 18x10.5 +15 (volk replicas)
Nitto NT05R 315/40/18

Gotta thank Bill for posting this thread abut them! I just painted mine gloss black to match my gloss black stockers

·
GODZIRRA
906 Posts
Congrats!.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.