Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading to Indy/Muncie for the streetcar shootout? I signed up for a couple of events for fun. Probably will get my butt kicked a bit but should be a good time.

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol damn you Andy. Hopefully the classes you aren't in.... street racer class and roll racing. Feel like I may need to switch to test in tune lol

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't booked one yet. Should have done a bit more research. Apparently all the "Street car" winners are all 8 second cars with chutes. Should just stick to doing some rolls and maybe extracurricular activities later.

· Boost Whore
673 Posts
I will be there with a buddy and his Evo 9 RS and he's running the stick class. He's done a few SCT and advised me about the street racer class already.

We are staying at the host hotel - Mariott I believe. Should be a ton of cars in the parking lot in the evenings which will make for a good time

· Boost Whore
673 Posts
He said I would probably fare a lot better, lol

I want to do it just to tick it off of the bucket list. Already been to the drag strip several times this year, won a dyno competition, and fared really well in the 1/2 mile event as well. The only other things I want to do this year is a road course and maybe some auto-x

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol nothing would like it. Just impatient. I have some plans coming together for a winter build. I'll be pulling for you in the roll racing. Use the rolling launch and break some hearts.

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be at the Buschur event too with my buddies at strictly performance. There I'm actually looking to run the stock turbo class.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.