Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 is going to be spending a reasonable amount of time outside since it will be a daily driver; I'm having it tinted dark this week but any recommendations on the best fitting sun shade for the windshield?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have the Crystalline 50% all around and it looks great , not too dark not too light. BTW all the Crystalline series 40, 50, 70 and 90 have close to the same heat rejection(TSR %). This stuff is pricey, but worth it IMHO.

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys; just ordered the covercraft that fits the GT-R off of amazon. Got the car tinted today too; looks great all blacked out now; just have to de-badge it tonight.

·
I like turtles!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want to de-badge mine as well, Is the nissan Logo at the rear stuck on with double sided tape or does it have a screw?
No screw, just sticky. From what I've read on here, the recommended method is to heat it up fairly well with a hair dryer, then use either dental floss or low test fishing line to try and 'saw' through the sticky material to get it to pop off. After that, you'll need to clean up the gunk; goo gone seems to work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks pdisme. Will follow thy instructions.

No screw, just sticky. From what I've read on here, the recommended method is to heat it up fairly well with a hair dryer, then use either dental floss or low test fishing line to try and 'saw' through the sticky material to get it to pop off. After that, you'll need to clean up the gunk; goo gone seems to work.

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
These are great info; thanks guys!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.