Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
Round 1 of the 2012 Super GT Season takes place next weekend in Okayama. last weekend we saw testing begin for the teams.
NISMO has released a video that gives us a look at their preparation for the upcoming season

Press Release

NISMO Okayama Testing Video

This testing session also marked the official debut of the "GT3 GTR" that will compete in the GT300 class

·
GT-R R35
252 Posts
Thanks for posting this
Watched the video and even if I don´t understand a word of Japanese, I enjoyed the clip. Who is the cacusian guy ? Was surprised
when he began speaking japanese
After a while I realized the video clip was of the GT500 GT-R and I personally am more interested in the GT3 version mostly since it has
retained more of the " stock " look over the GT500 version.

Is the GT3 GT-R AWD? Also I would seriously consider getting a widebody kit like that if NISMO or any other company would construct one, since I think
it looks totally awesome

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for posting this
Watched the video and even if I don´t understand a word of Japanese, I enjoyed the clip. Who is the cacusian guy ? Was surprised
when he began speaking japanese
After a while I realized the video clip was of the GT500 GT-R and I personally am more interested in the GT3 version mostly since it has
retained more of the " stock " look over the GT500 version.

Is the GT3 GT-R AWD? Also I would seriously consider getting a widebody kit like that if NISMO or any other company would construct one, since I think
it looks totally awesome
thats michael krumm he is german and has been driving for the NISMO team in super GT for a while he went over to the FIA GTR program but is now back in Super GT

·
GT-R R35
252 Posts
its rwd but still has the vr38. nismo have no plans to make a kit like this.
Thanks for the info MindlessOath and MC

@ MindlessOath - About the widebody kit, I wrote IF NISMO or any other company would manufacture it. And you never know
exactly know what the future holds in store...I prefer to see what is POSSIBLE
And if you have enough money
and the right connections, you can get very many things done....

·
Founder/Admin
26,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And if you have enough money
and the right connections, you can get very many things done....
well since you put it like that...you can buy that car for about $390K nismo has already sold a few to privateer teams

·
GT-R R35
252 Posts
well since you put it like that...you can buy that car for about $390K nismo has already sold a few to privateer teams
Yeah I know there is a price for it but running it should cost a couple of dollars more....besides I would LOVE that style of bodykit to have on a streetable car that also doubles as a track monster

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.