Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who are trying to visualize what matte red would look like on a GTR. We used 3M's matte red and matte black 1080 scotchprint. The original color of the car is super silver. Carbon fiber and ADV.1 wheels round off this custom GTR! Hope you enjoy.

Give us a shout for any wrap questions and any and all of your custom car wrap needs!

·
e85 member
2,724 Posts
Wow, that looks great

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Color is not my thing, but very nice wrap.

·
Alpha 10
3,763 Posts
Very nice, brings out the lines of the car. I have the same wheel setup, boy are they PITA to clean. Literally after every drive I clean them cause I don't want to take any risk of pitting.

Great job on the wrap, do you guys do the door jams as well?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, brings out the lines of the car. I have the same wheel setup, boy are they PITA to clean. Literally after every drive I clean them cause I don't want to take any risk of pitting.

Great job on the wrap, do you guys do the door jams as well?
I hear ya on the wheels. Yes we do door jambs as well. This particular customer didn't want to get them done because it is for promotion and won't be on for more than a couple months.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Neat, kinda looks like the car is made of plastic, doesn't hit me that way with the matt black.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The 1080 product looks great. Red is a difficult color to print and usually comes out slightly brownish.

You did a great job on the install too. I would love to see color matched lowers.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 1080 product looks great. Red is a difficult color to print and usually comes out slightly brownish.

You did a great job on the install too. I would love to see color matched lowers.
Thanks! all the skirts and the lower section are carbon fiber so we left it. Pictures don't do it justice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts