Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Kaizen Tuning is offering a full line of Whiteline, Cobb, and Eibach suspension parts at incredible deals!

Whiteline Heavy Duty 3-way Blade Adjustable Front Sway Bar (33mm)- Our Price $405 PM me for Special Pricing!

Adjustable sway bars allow their stiffness to be altered by increasing or reducing the length of the lever arms. This permits the roll stiffness to be tuned for different situations without replacing the entire bar. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right wheels relative to each other. This increases the amount of force required to make the body roll.

Whiteline adjustable sway bars offer from 2 up to 4 points of adjustment allowing in some cases 10 distinct stiffness settings for precise handling bias adjustment. The Whiteline Blade is available across a huge range of applications.

Whiteline Heavy Duty 3-way Blade Adjustable Rear Sway Bar - Our Price $252 PM me for Special Pricing!
Available in 18mm and 20mm!

Adjustable sway bars allow their stiffness to be altered by increasing or reducing the length of the lever arms. This permits the roll stiffness to be tuned for different situations without replacing the entire bar. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right wheels relative to each other. This increases the amount of force required to make the body roll.

Whiteline Camber Correction Front Control Arm Bushings - Our Price $179.99 PM me for special pricing!

Improves tire wear in front of vehicle and and overall suspension handling characteristics and steering feel by increasing the stiffness of the bushing and adding about +/- 0.5 degrees of camber.

Whiteline Anti-Lift/Caster Front Inner Control arm Bushing Kit - Our Price $297 PM me for special pricing!

Adds +0.1 degrees of camber to front of vehicle and assists in reducing front lift during acceleration and front dive during braking.

Whiteline SwayBar Lateral Lock Kit - Our Price $31.50 PM me for special Pricing!
Available in many sizes!

OE and aftermarket swaybar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts and links. Whiteline's new DIY Sway Bar Lateral Locks are designed to suit both OE & after market sway bars. The locks are easily installed on the car and mount directly next to the sway bar mounting point and prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering loads). This results in improved sway bar effectiveness whilst preventing fouling of the sway bar on near by chassis and steering components.
Whiteline Heavy Duty Adjustable sway bar links - Our Price $135 PM me for special Pricing!
Front and Rear Kits available!

Whiteline Sway Bar Links are adjustable for length via center alloy turnbuckle, suit 10mm ID through-bolt. Kits contains 2x complete link assemblies with dust boots but exclude mounting hardware.

Cobb Adjustable Rear Anti Sway Bar End Links - Our Price $289 PM me for Special Pricing!

COBB Tuning Adjustable Rear Antiswaybar Endlinks are threaded to easily remove all preload from the bar and provides consistent handling balance in right and left turns. The construction of these endlinks start with carbon steel bearing rod ends utilizing a PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) self lubricating corrosion resistant coating. The CAD designed and CNC machined spindles are 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized for a long lasting finish. Our endlinks were designed and assembled in-house for optimal strength, performance and durability. Adjustment is as easy as loosening the jamb nuts and turning the spindle to lengthen or shorten the endlink while installed on the car.
Cobb Tuning Sway Bar set Front and Rear - Our Price $769 PM me for special pricing!

The COBB Tuning Tubular Anti Swaybars were in house designed and custom fabricated to our specifications. The primary function and benefit to these bars is to balance the suspension of your vehicle by reducing body roll and under steer. The tubular construction coupled with the adjustability of the rear bar makes this set a must have for any handling enthusiast.

Race proven with the COBB Time Attack test car, the Tubular Swaybar set come with our standard heavy duty rear swaybar mounts, or in house designed Billet Adjustable Slider Mounts.

Eibach Front Anti-Roll Bar Kit (35mm) Our Price - $409 PM me for special pricing!

Our Anti-Roll-Kit reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.

Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.

Eibach Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit (16mm) Our Price - $409 PM me for special pricing!

Our Anti-Roll-Kit reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.

Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.

Eibach Front & Rear Anti-Roll Bar Kit Our Price - $779 PM me for special pricing!
Includes both front and rear Bars!

Eibach Pro Kit Plus (Front & Rear Sway Bars, and Eibach Pro Springs) - Our Price $1157 PM me for Special Pricing!

The Eibach Pro-System-Plus is a perfect step on the way to total suspension dominance. Pro-Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance. The Pro-Plus Kit is a precisely balanced combination of sport springs, bump-stops (secondary springs) and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a performance suspension system.

Pro-Plus Kit improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll. Pro-Plus Kit is the ultimate performance suspension system-a must for any true driving enthusiast.

1 - 20 of 226 Posts