Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· R35 GT-R
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this will be my primary street tune that I will use 99% of the time, Tym made it extremely conservative (safe). I'll leave the answers to any questions you may have to Neil.

Later...

Attachments

· Registered
515 Posts
Very Nice, I enjoyed following your thread on 6speedonline. 100 octane? Does this mean you pumping gas out of a 55 galloon drum? No 93octane tune? Suprises me I haven't seen anyone using water injection to buy some margine of safety. I guess it's allot easier on single turbo/sequential setups.

· R35 GT-R
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice, I enjoyed following your thread on 6speedonline. 100 octane? Does this mean you pumping gas out of a 55 galloon drum? No 93octane tune? Suprises me I haven't seen anyone using water injection to buy some margine of safety. I guess it's allot easier on single turbo/sequential setups.
I get 100 octane out of the pump. It also has a 93 octane tune, but I prefer the benefits of 100.

· GT-R CRAZY
384 Posts
great power, congrats man

· Registered
6,807 Posts
Impressive.... without getting into exact figures, what did it cost to get you to this power level? 0.5x the cost of the car? 1x? Just looking for a ballpark if you are reluctant to share exact numbers.

· Premium Member
1,090 Posts
Cool deal Extreme...When are you supposed to get your car back? Mine should be back by early to mid December. I'm still trying to do a track rental but I may have to go down south. I heard that Fayetteville Motorsports Park in North Carolina doesn't care if you have a cage or not. I'll keep you posted either way.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.