Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since this will be my primary street tune that I will use 99% of the time, Tym made it extremely conservative (safe). I'll leave the answers to any questions you may have to Neil.

Later...

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Very Nice, I enjoyed following your thread on 6speedonline. 100 octane? Does this mean you pumping gas out of a 55 galloon drum? No 93octane tune? Suprises me I haven't seen anyone using water injection to buy some margine of safety. I guess it's allot easier on single turbo/sequential setups.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Wow - that's more HP than my R1K on Q16...1000 AWHP 99% of the time daily driver - that is crazy!!

You have quite the machine there Scott - Congratulations!!!

·
R35 GT-R
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Nice, I enjoyed following your thread on 6speedonline. 100 octane? Does this mean you pumping gas out of a 55 galloon drum? No 93octane tune? Suprises me I haven't seen anyone using water injection to buy some margine of safety. I guess it's allot easier on single turbo/sequential setups.
I get 100 octane out of the pump. It also has a 93 octane tune, but I prefer the benefits of 100.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
congrats! Is this the same setup (engine/turbos) that made 1248 AWHP the last time?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Damn Scott, that's the prettiest curve I've ever seen. So happy that this build is coming into completion, bro!

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts
great power, congrats man

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Impressive.... without getting into exact figures, what did it cost to get you to this power level? 0.5x the cost of the car? 1x? Just looking for a ballpark if you are reluctant to share exact numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Cool deal Extreme...When are you supposed to get your car back? Mine should be back by early to mid December. I'm still trying to do a track rental but I may have to go down south. I heard that Fayetteville Motorsports Park in North Carolina doesn't care if you have a cage or not. I'll keep you posted either way.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That would be a really fun car that would possibly get me into some trouble hehhe

Enjoy it but be safe out there

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Geez...those numbers give me a stiffy! Congrats Scott!!! Enjoy the heck out of it...

Side note: Neil...found a source 10 miles away that has Sunoco 100octane...

·
AMGfan
2,786 Posts
Awesome numbers. I have to ask, what did you have to do to the drive train in order for it to withstand the extra power?
Santorican...the R1K...has the Switzer Stage 3 Promax Dodson/Sheptrans Transmission upgrade...not sure if the R1KX has any additional transmission upgrades.

·
Super Moderator
8,960 Posts
Congrats Scott..............that thing is a beast!!!

What's the AWHP for 93 oct on that set up?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.