Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
saw this earlier, def a nice car & video. Would have loved to of seen it in HD.......or in person hahaha

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
How did they get a world record when AMS and another car both had gone 205.xx or greater already? at the texas mile

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
who says its a world record?
The video they made shows some certificate that says international 1 mile racing association blah blah blah world record at the very end

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
yes, its Fatnslo's car ( he does not look fat to me..lol)

the world record is 205.3 by AMS...

Nice video !

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
The International Mile Racing Association sanctioned this run and it should be in the Guinness Book of World Records if I remember correctly, I am sure FatNSlo can elaborate on that.

It was extremely hot out there, as posted in the description it was at least 100*F with almost 100% humidity. The only break it got from the heat was on the return trip back to the starting line, it ran back to back like that numerous times without any issues.

·
Vendor
4,614 Posts
Jeff, from the last time we talked about me driving your car in the Forum Wars some months back until now, it looks like you've learned how to drive that thing, and quite well now from all the video clips and now this.....lol.

I saw that 7 second drag car you also took out on the street!

·
Registered
39 Posts
yes, its Fatnslo's car ( he does not look fat to me..lol)

the world record is 205.3 by AMS...

Nice video !
Sorry to say....
The AMS world record is held from texas mile, The switzer world record is held from FL mile, two deffirent states two different altitudes. I would like to see how AMS would do in the FL mile, if they can keep that 205.3 MPH or faster with the same HP & weight with their R35 they run for that record- then the world record FL mile is theirs to claim.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.