Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, our final article from the GT-R's of TX2K12... a glimpse into Switzer's E1K Boulder Nissan and how it came to be. I know that Jason is an active member on these forums, so we wanted to give him and Switzer one hell of a shout-out

Article @ http://bit.ly/JUI7v8

·
SPI Performance Consultant
2,997 Posts
Thanks guys! Many came and stuck a GoPro on it for the final round. I have some footage and so does Eric at Boulder Nissan, we are working with Revvolution to compile all of the video for you guys.

·
Boost Junky
4,007 Posts
so sick

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Thanks guys! Many came and stuck a GoPro on it for the final round. I have some footage and so does Eric at Boulder Nissan, we are working with Revvolution to compile all of the video for you guys.
Can't wait to see the video, Neil. But of course, you already knew that!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's what we compiled thus far from our own GoPros on Jason's car... Horrible audio quality, but you get the picture! We're waiting on Neil to get all the different vids together so we can compile a badass segment

Not to mention a nice shout-out to NAGTROC from all forward facing shots

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hey guys, our final article from the GT-R's of TX2K12... a glimpse into Switzer's E1K Boulder Nissan and how it came to be. I know that Jason is an active member on these forums, so we wanted to give him and Switzer one hell of a shout-out
Article @ http://bit.ly/JUI7v8
Nice article, your car is a monster, Jason. I love that it is daily-driven, all-purpose. It was interesting reading on the flex fuel system... does this mean you don't have to manually switch maps depending on which fuel you use?

·
2,997 Posts
Nice article, your car is a monster, Jason. I love that it is daily-driven, all-purpose. It was interesting reading on the flex fuel system... does this mean you don't have to manually switch maps depending on which fuel you use?
That is correct!

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
I was talking to Eric about the fuel system and that is seriously impressive stuff Neil.

This car is such a dream machine. Congrats again Jason. You have done this one proper

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
That is correct!
Wow, super impressive. 1000hp daily-driven track car that feeds on any fuel without skipping a beat. I can't believe how far tuning on the R35 has come since it first arrived.

·
2,997 Posts
Wow, super impressive. 1000hp daily-driven track car that feeds on any fuel without skipping a beat. I can't believe how far tuning on the R35 has come since it first arrived.
I couldn't have summed it up any better myself!

I still can't believe how well it did on the road course at 4200lbs! This thing is a TANK.

·
Registered
878 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts