Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
After finished up the final touch on my car, I and T1/ID just ran to track to see what she will do. We ended up going to Dallas Raceway at Crandall, TX at around 4:30 pm today. They are only open from 12:30 to Sun set. Once we have arrived there, we didn't have much time to get enough runs as much as we desired. All the runs were done with full interior+shit loads of dynamat on the entire car+spoiler on the trunk. Regardless of the limitation of time and number of passes, we've acheived tremendous result today.

On the first shake down run, It ran 9.693/145.03 with the fresh tune for my daily driven tune. On the second run, it ran 9.59/148 with little T1 magic. On the last run, it ran freaking 9.54s/145 with 1.62s 60 feet time.

I would like to send a big shout out to T1/ID and my friends who came out to support me today. Last but not least, thanks to nagtroc.

Here are 2 slips of 3 runs today. Some video footage will be updated soon.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Congrats.
Great to see your car is tearing it up.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
Man Im soooo happy for you Shin!! you deserve this BIG TIME! T1 came through!

121 in the 1/8 is absolutely freaking flying !! the back half was a "little" slower than it should be , normally a GTR will pick up 30mph+ on the back half.. what RPMS are you shifting at? was this in Auto mode or Manuel R ?

again to run 9.5s on first track day is something special! get that 60ft time down to 1.52s it will go 9.40s or even better..

congrats again to you and T1 for building a beast !!

·
T1 Race Development
1,378 Posts
These were in manual mode. Still playing with shift points. This setup is pretty knock limited, I suspect due to exhaust reversion as the cams are bigger than stock and there's A LOT of exhaust back pressure with these turbos. At 25psi boost there's 51psi exhaust back pressure.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
These were in manual mode. Still playing with shift points. This setup is pretty knock limited, I suspect due to exhaust reversion as the cams are bigger than stock and there's A LOT of exhaust back pressure with these turbos. At 25psi boost there's 51psi exhaust back pressure.
that will do it! its prob not feeling it in the quick shifts (low gears) but on top its backing up a little..

either way on the street ,the car is very well balanced between response and power!

good job Tony !

·
Fast GT-R
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that will do it! its prob not feeling it in the quick shifts (low gears) but on top its backing up a little..

either way on the street ,the car is very well balanced between response and power!

good job Tony !
We sorta ran out of time today. I had to leave in a hurry because of my buddy had to head home. We didn't really have enough time to dial out to get better mph. I think at next out, it probably can do better than today. After all, I'm more than pleased although we didn't have enough time.

·
Registered
8,455 Posts
We sorta ran out of time today. I had to leave in a hurry because of my buddy had to head home. We didn't really have enough time to dial out to get better mph. I think at next out, it probably can do better than today. After all, I'm more than pleased although we didn't have enough time.
Oh yea!! The car has more in it for sure !!

Can't wait for vids!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i have talk to sam he know what i got now n what im bout to..just tryinto part out my old stuff that bearly got 1000 miles on them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.