Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
None of them. The girl is too tanned for my tastes and the car is just too Italian, too...RWD and 670 hp doesn't thrill me at all.

·
Registered
554 Posts
None of them. The girl is too tanned for my tastes and the car is just too Italian, too...RWD and 670 hp doesn't thrill me at all.
I'd take them both... then i'd have season all access passes to every Grand Prix, be tapping a soon to be billionaire, and I would drive my girls's Ferrari GTO when I was bored...

can you tell i've thought way to much about this? ;)

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
and the car is just too Italian, too...RWD and 670 hp doesn't thrill me at all.
Sorry, but what an asinine statement... lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
599 GTO just recently became my favorite Ferrari of all time, especially since the ADV.1 gallery was posted earlier. Personally, I prefer it in red though.

·
Red Rocket
545 Posts
Skyliner have you ever driven a 670hp car? I'm guessing you haven't if you think it wouldn't be a thrill. Driving most Fcars are a thrill. Sure my old GTR was faster than my dad's 599 and 16M, but you better believe I would rather drive either of those than a GTR. I really think you have no idea what you're talking about.

·
R35 Addict
204 Posts
wow, skyliner, thats the first time i've heard someone say that a 600+hp RWD car doesnt thrill you, although I'll bet you've never driven one before.. any one in their right mind take a 599 GTO over any GTR (GTR P100000000 or an Alpha 3900000 or whatever you have a wet dream about)

·
Registered
61 Posts
haha....do you even own a GT-R?

You must be on some serious crack if you don't think 670HP wouldn't "thrill" you.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
wow, skyliner, thats the first time i've heard someone say that a 600+hp RWD car doesnt thrill you, although I'll bet you've never driven one before.. any one in their right mind take a 599 GTO over any GTR (GTR P100000000 or an Alpha 3900000 or whatever you have a wet dream about)
This.

Oh and I'd hit that too.

·
NAGTROC Photography
2,422 Posts
i'll report back after i drive one this weekend (the GTO, not the girl)

·
R35 Addict
204 Posts
Are you joking? Please tell me you're joking...
Sadly, he's not..

his dream is to have a transparent girl riding his alpha GTR

·
Registered
805 Posts
Not a fan on the 599. Would take a 458 if I had the choice.

Of course if I could afford it, I'd take both!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Skyliner have you ever driven a 670hp car? I'm guessing you haven't if you think it wouldn't be a thrill. Driving most Fcars are a thrill. Sure my old GTR was faster than my dad's 599 and 16M, but you better believe I would rather drive either of those than a GTR. I really think you have no idea what you're talking about.
I have seen on the street too many Ferraris to know exactly what I am talking about. 670 hp used to mean something in the old days, not now when you can get a 1500 hp Gallardo/GTR/Ford GT/Vette etc. etc.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you but not everyone thinks like the masses (sheep).

1 - 20 of 48 Posts