Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
My car just got fitted with new springs and here is all the info for you guys and gals.

The GF210 coil spring is geared towards maximum performance, without compromising daily driveability. A subtle drop provides an aggressive stance, while the higher spring rates (+20% - 30% over stock) provide excellent handling and vehicle stability characteristics. These springs provide a very noticeable gain in performance when installed.

The GF210 is well mated with a performance shock upgrade to extract the full potential of the coil spring, but will also work with factory equipment.

Each coil spring application is tested for fitment and optimal weight distribution for sportier handling

17mm lower in the front​
16mm lower in the rear​
Spring rate​
10 kg/mm front​
7 kg/mm rear

So far so good. I set my setting in comfort mode on the way back home and it was fine. I can feel the difference in the ride and it's more rigid. When track day comes I should know more on how they feel. I would love to try it out this weekend, but the snow is calling me this weekend. And a Big Shout Out going to Ron from Tanabe and Ed Lin

dailydoseofpayne

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ Sorry for getting back to you late. There's no pricing as of yet for the springs and Tanabe did the install. From what I was told the price should be released sometime next month.

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went out to Buttonwillow on Monday Dec. 29th along with 11 other GT-R owners and a few canyon runs so far. I felt that there was an improvement on the handling with the new springs. There was less roll and with car being dropped it handled pretty damn well. As for LA city driving, that's different story.. It's very hard ride, but that never bothered me too much anyway.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Chris,

So.. whats the verdict? Thumbs up or down?

Are they developing the whole suspension or just springs? Im glad you got those springs tho!

We need to catch up, let me know when ur going to C&C again(ill be out of town for the rest of this month tho)

Ed Lin

·
Dream Crusher
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would say THUMBS UP!!! They are only going to make springs. They have no interest at the moment to make a suspension due to the limited number of cars and cost.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts