Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Starting July 8th We're Sending You to Japan (Virtually)

On July 8th get ready to get the VIP treatment at some of Japan's top tuners and manufacturers.

For the next 6 weeks you will have the opportunity to get Japan's most famous tuning brands to your door in the USA for the same price as if you visited the shop in person and could magically "teleport" the items back home for almost nothing.

Each week we will be offering one great brand for the R35 platform. Japanese brands at the normal Japanese retail price to you while we pay all the international shipping costs, Japanese domestic shipping costs, customs duties and clearance fees, insurance fees, currency exchange fees and all the other crazy expenses that go into getting these parts form the Land of the Rising Sun to our warehouse here in Los Angeles.

Week 1: Varis
Week 2: Phoenix Power/MINES
Week 3: Zele
Week 4: Amuse/Overtake
Week 5: Rowen (formerly Tommy Kaira)
Week 6: Top Secret

In addition we will offer discounted flat rate shipping from our warehouse in LA to you should you desire it. This rate is less than it would cost you to ship it from the shop to the airport in Japan!

Small item - $50 flat rate anywhere in the continental USA
Medium item - $100 flat rate flat rate anywhere in the continental USA
Large item - $200 flat rate flat rate anywhere in the continental USA

HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DEAL:
1. Email [email protected] with the list of items you want
2. We will confirm the Japanese retail tax price (which you can also see on the manufacturer's site)
3. We will charge you the Japanese retail tax price in Yen converted into USD at the time you order according to Google Finance's listing of the exchange.
Week ONE: Varis
Here is the link to Varis's site in Japan, Varis has 4 different kits for the R35, so, please be as specific as possible when you are inquiring:
Week TWO: Phoenix Power and MINES
Here is the link to the Phoenix Power site in Japan, please note, they do NOT have the YEN TAX price listed, so, multiply each price by 1.08, then convert to US Dollars
Week TWO: MINES
Here is the link to the MINES site in Japan, please note, they do have the YEN TAX price listed, so, please make sure to use the correct YEN price
Week THREE: ZELE
Here is the link to Zele's site:
Week FOUR: Powerhouse Amuse and Overtake
Here is the link to Amuse's R35 site:
Here is the link to the Overtake Site:
Week FIVE - ROWEN (formerly Tommy Kaira)
Here is the link to their site:
FINAL WEEK - TOP SECRET
Here is a link to their site:

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a bit confused, Top Secret doesn't make a Wide Front Bumper, they have the G-Effect...is that what you are referring to?

If so, then no, you will need to use the attachment piece, just like you would have to do if you used the Top Secret Fenders w/ the G Effect Front Bumper

Can you confirm that the Varis wide front fenders will mate with the Top Secret wide front bumper without the need to use the little add-on front fender Varis piece?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Is there a front bumper that mates up with wide Varis fenders without the use of that small fender piece? I seem to remember you posting a picture of a blue car like that or so I thought.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe you are referring to the Phoenix Power bumper, and that car does have the attachment piece, they just "molded" into the bumper so you can't see it, which I am sure, a quality local shop to you can do the same...here is the photo...

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would assume so yes.

The Varis Fenders are +20, so, on 'normal width' bumper, such as Top Secret's, you would need something to mate them up...

Shops in Japan get very crafty with their show car, up close, you can tell, but in photos, bit more tricky.

Ok so this Top Secret bumper also is using the small fender piece molded in?

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello,

It is really quite simple to obtain the prices:

Here is the link:

http://varis.co.jp/varis/bodykit/nissan/kamikaze/index.html

You take the Yen Tax price, so, unless noted, and on this kit is is not...you take the price listed and multiply it by 1.08 (8% tax in Japan)...then take that Yen price, and use the google converter...

Prices literally change ever minute due to the constantly fluctuating exchange rate, so, its really hard to post up US prices.

State sales tax does apply, so, if you are in CA, you will be responsible for the 9% LA county tax rate.

Kind regards

Can I get prices for the Kamikaze R kit Pmed to me? Or do I have to email you directly

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
If you open it in Google chrome, it works pretty well.

Or you can let me know the exact parts, material, part number, and I can let you know the Yen price, no problem!

There are HUGE differences in price from one material to another...

For instance, the full VSDC Fenders are 626,400 Yen vs FRP/Carbon which are 264,400 Yen...

Yeah the website is a bit hard to understand in Japanese.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all for the support on Day 1, some great Varis items were ordered up today. I am signing out for the night, but, feel free to email/pm me tomorrow if you have any more questions!​

·
Registered
490 Posts
Love those fenders, just not enough to drop 3K on them!

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.