Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
We ran 185.5 w/ a 1/2 speed of 155.5 in 2012 stock turbo GT-R premium. I believe it's the stock turbo record?

·
Registered
401 Posts
good run!!!

how much whp? give us modded of car
Downpipe, Midpipe, and HP LOGIC tune, running 109 octane. Crazy thing is, it ran the 185.5 at 3:20 p.m. when it couldn't have been any hotter, with an 8 MPH crosswind. We'll see how we do in October when its cooler. I see a 190 on stock turbos coming soon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
There was also a '09 w/ midpipe (Fredzilla) that ran ~168. I believe the SSP ran a ~217; it sounded like a beast at the start and made a lot of people ask what kind of speeds it was running! And of course you know what AMS did!

MCGTR, I saw a couple of your runs on Sat and they looked great. I didn't get a chance to talk to you while your car was in the staging area, but congrats on putting down some great speeds!

·
Registered
401 Posts
There was also a '09 w/ midpipe (Fredzilla) that ran ~168. I believe the SSP ran a ~217; it sounded like a beast at the start and made a lot of people ask what kind of speeds it was running! And of course you know what AMS did!

MCGTR, I saw a couple of your runs on Sat and they looked great. I didn't get a chance to talk to you while your car was in the staging area, but congrats on putting down some great speeds!
Thanks Tre, we had a great time and were really happy with the car. We didn't really prep well, crappy tires and an alignment that is way off. We'll be a little more serious in October - be sure and say hello next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts