Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 616 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well its been a few weeks since i became owner of a new 16 gtr nismo and the time for change has come. First thing that has happened in the nismo went to 180 customs for a gloss pearl white wrap, window tints and a lot of clear bra. Now that that's done I'm going to hit the dyno to see what she makes stock and visit my chassis guy to weigh the car. Fabworkx over in jersey are custom making me a full titanium exhaust system that will be hopefully finished in about 2 weeks and I have a few other little things I got going on the car.
Some sad attempts of me trying to make video lol
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp2w6FWhw-M[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPiv96reV1c

BEFORE

AFTER

Cool little key cover I got from a local place out here

McGards Spline drive steel lugs

Carbon ceramic brakes pads- titeck oil plug with magnet- AMS splash shield- Black titanium engine bolt kit- speedbydesign SS bolt kit for the underbody

More things to come so stay tuned........

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow bro, thing is looking badass!! Keep the updates coming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like that key cover. Mind sending a link where you got it? It annoys the fuck out of me that we get the same keys as an Altima.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Well got a few things done on the car. Did the brake pads, went with carbon ceramics. Did the underbody SS bolt kit from speed by design. Unfortunately the lugs didn't fit, will most likely need 14m and not 12 like on a normal gtr. Made a video hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got some Nismo filters for my 500 mile oil change

·
Founder/Admin
26,149 Posts
yeah those filters are the best. if you got a hook up on them let me know as my good source ran dry and im having to spend $40 a pop on them now

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's a review on the hawk carbon ceramic brake pads and a DIY video on swapping your own brakes at home or wherever

1 - 20 of 616 Posts