Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious as to what your guys's thoughts are on Donald Trump.

I go back and forth with this dude everyday. I like some of the things he says but I can't decide if this dude is for real or not. Not sure if I want a guy like that playing war games with Russia, China, and North Korea.

·
R32 Member
371 Posts
Cant be any worse. Atleast hes just a rich snob dbag with a boring history that We know about compared to others.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hate him with a passion, got into an argument with a freight elevator conductor at one of the construction sites I was managing. Dude was trying to convince me that Trump will somehow make all of us rich and get us all jobs because he is rich ... Wtffffff!

The media just needs to stop giving this clown attention.

·
R35
116 Posts
Was curious as to what your guys's thoughts are on Donald Trump.

I go back and forth with this dude everyday. I like some of the things he says but I can't decide if this dude is for real or not. Not sure if I want a guy like that playing war games with Russia, China, and North Korea.
Would be better then Clinton. He wasnt born a politician, he stands his ground and makes a point. That in my mind puts him ahead of the others, an at least stands by what he is going to do whether people like it or not, it is respectable. A lot better then all the other puppets who get manipulated the whole time they are in office. That if they don't get their way use executive action to make it their way, welcome to the communistic states of America. Unfortunately, it doesnt look like he will win, you have to have the "minority vote" to win the main election an he doesnt have that. An I have heard that statement spoken on Fox news as well.

Sent from my VS986 using GT-R Life mobile app

·
Registered
518 Posts
Love the guy. He sure beats what we've had in office the past 25 years. But, unfortunately, all of the sheep in this country will vote for that status quo. I personally love how he flaunts his wealth around. He deserves it. Unfortunately, our country frowns upon success. Eh well, let the sheep keep fighting for that small piece of the pie.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
At first, I thought it was just a show he was putting on to get attention and ruffle feathers. Now I sort of think he makes a lot of good points. My gut still tells me he'll never make it, but you never know. The biggest thing against him isn't his mouth, it's the fact that he really doesn't understand politics. He understands business. A good example of this is him saying he wants to change that when illegal immigrants have a child, the child is an American citizen. That's in the constitution and Donald Trump being able to ratify the constitution is like me hitting the lottery 5 times. Also, a lot of people think he's an arrogant jerk, which I can understand....and I even feel this way sometimes. But he sure does have a good head on his shoulders and can probably help the U.S. in a lot of different ways. I just think he'll need help with dealing with other countries, military stuff, and the way he tries to change laws and things.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Let me start by stating that I lean libertarian, and I despise both the Republican and Democrat establishment with ever fiber of my being. They are playing a serious game and the only losers are the US citizenry.

I am sorry but Trump is nothing more than a self aggrandizing narcissist looking for all of the attention / credit he can get. We already have one of those in the White House and just because they have an "R" by their name doesn't mean we need another. He is a show man and a master salesman. He has done his research and know what the real hot button issues with the majority of the US population really are and he is telling them what they want to hear. He says " Illegal immigration is bad and I'll stop it and make Mexico pay for it!" and everyone goes "Right on right on!" but he presents no viable plan to address it. He'll never get Congress to go along, so what is he going to do? Executive orders and then tell everyone that Obama did, so I can too! Very hypocritical. Just because he is actually listening to the voters doesn't mean he will do what they want if elected, but he will sure say that he will.

He was once for abortion on demand, now he is pro life? Really?
He was once for single payer, government provided health care, now he hates Obamacare? Really?
He was once very anti 2nd Amendment, now he is pro? Really?
He really changed his heartfelt positions on the issues? I think not.

Political opportunism at it's highest level.

Just ask yourself this question, " If you were a control freak and self made billionaire worth $9B, would you be willing to place it all in a blind trust for 4 to 8 years so you could be POTUS and hope the trustees manage it well?" Something doesn't add up in my mind. The other scenario is that he may be a Hillary plant and will go 3rd party or independent if he doesn't convince the Republicans to nominate him.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was born in Mexico but now a US citizen and I'm voting for him.
People dislike him because he speaks and tells how things really are also his plan for taxes is amazing. I would love to see that happen.They guy is not a politician but i would rather have him than any other democrat.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was born in Mexico but now a US citizen and I'm voting for him.
People dislike him because he speaks and tells how things really are also his plan for taxes is amazing. I would love to see that happen.They guy is not a politician but i would rather have him than any other democrat.
Or another status quo republican. People like myself don't really get too involved in it as I can't stand anyone in politics, but I'd actually vote for Trump. If it's anyone else, I'll stay home and spend more money on frivilous items.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I saw today that trump is the front runner in all the polls

·
Registered
923 Posts
Trump is the only chance the U.S has.. You vote another Clinton into the White House your country will be going to shit.

Glad the clown Obama will be gone soon.

·
R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,534 Posts
Trump live speaking on tv now in New Hampshire

1 - 20 of 93 Posts