Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice new feature just made its way into the AccessTUNER Pro software. handy for fuel economy minded map aka the 2012 snow mode. good work Thistle

John's vid from while ago

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
Anyone care to share their throttle Control Table settings? I would like a more aggressive one for driving in auto mode. Something that would cause the car to downshift more eagerly.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone care to share their throttle Control Table settings? I would like a more aggressive one for driving in auto mode. Something that would cause the car to downshift more eagerly.
You'd need to set up the tcm shift tables for that.

this table is for how sensitive the throttle control is. Nismo ecu is alot of money for just this one table adjustment

·
Sophisticated
2,980 Posts
You'd need to set up the tcm shift tables for that.

this table is for how sensitive the throttle control is. Nismo ecu is alot of money for just this one table adjustment
I thought the TCM would downshift when it saw a certain percentage of throttle input. If I made the TC more aggressive as in a 35% push on the gas peddle = 55% actual input then the car would downshift.
Hard to explain I guess.

Ben, do your TC tables look the same as the Cobb 3.6 Beta maps? I am running that liner model right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts