Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We just got in another shipment from TID Styling of their replacement dry carbon shifter paddles. Quite a few people showed interest in the past for these, so we decided to order a few extra sets for stock. (Normally they take 2+ months to build.) The construction is very high and you can literally see the quality in the close-up shots below.

Pricing is $450/set and as are a directly bolt-in affair.

Please contact us for ordering or if there are any questions.

·
[ MotorMotives ]
541 Posts
on my list for sure! a needed mod for any new GTR

any pics installed?

-AJ

·
I'm everywhere.
857 Posts
how large are these in comparison to the OEM paddles? also curious to see installed photos

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how large are these in comparison to the OEM paddles? also curious to see installed photos
Quite a bit larger.

Here's a photo of them actually on a car:

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More are in stock! Much better than waiting the 2+ months it took TID to make them...full pre-preg dry carbon!

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I'm still on fence with these

Is there any flex in the paddle if you pull on it right down on the bottom point?

Would be perfect if the cf version had the indented + and - though

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Can you get them without all the logos?

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
the logos just look like packaging sticky labels

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
I'm still on fence with these

Is there any flex in the paddle if you pull on it right down on the bottom point?

Would be perfect if the cf version had the indented + and - though
No flex, i tried.

Will be adding a + & - to it when im back in town. Will send you pics when theyre done.

edit: I'll probably engrave it, or airbrush it. We'll see....

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
pretty badass. Call me with a good deal on em and I'll take a set :-D

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
$450 for a new set of pre-preg dry carbon shifters is a purposefully low price. If $450 is too much, we can offer their aluminum paddles for pre-sale however they do take a couple of months to produce.

PS - I have not looked at these in a while (they come sealed up) but from what I recall the white logo was simply a sticker you can peel off.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Yes, the white logo is a sticker that you can peel off.

·
Registered
7,396 Posts
No flex, i tried.

Will be adding a + & - to it when im back in town. Will send you pics when theyre done.

edit: I'll probably engrave it, or airbrush it. We'll see....
If I saw a '+ & -' on them, I'd probably take another look... I mean, it's not like I'll forget, or I actually look at the paddles to figure out which one to shift... Not sure why I need that.

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
If I saw a '+ & -' on them, I'd probably take another look... I mean, it's not like I'll forget, or I actually look at the paddles to figure out which one to shift... Not sure why I need that.
Yeah obviously wont get confused without them. I like art and i like the design of the paddles but it does not have that ''finished'' touch to it, so that is why i will be adding the + & - to them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts