Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just received my 2013 allocation letter from Nissan and wanted everyone to know that I am now taking orders. I was allocated 6 2013's. This is half the number of 2012's I sold. I have calls in to Nissan to see if production has been lowered and (if not) why I received so few 2013's. I was told that I earned more 2013's than any dealer in the central region. 3 of my 2013's are already spoken for. So I can place orders for 3 more. I am selling these units for MSRP. No other dealer fees. Buyer will be responsible for transportation, taxes, plates and any other fees that apply in the state the vehicle is registered. The process for ordering with us is very easy. Please feel free to send me a PM or post to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

I have not received any official pricing from Nissan yet and only have a rough ETA. The GT-R's should begin arriving at some point in February and as late as May. Assuming I have the sold orders sent to Nissan by the beginning to middle of December.

For those looking for a discount I will also be able to offer one once my initial sold allocation is submitted to Nissan. The downside to waiting for a unit at a discounted price is there is a chance the order will not be able to be filled and (if available) it may not be arrive until the middle to end of next year. If an individual decides to go this route it usually takes 7-14 business days for Nissan to notify me as to whether or not they can fill the order.

I know this info is somewhat brief, but I didn't want to clutter the post with tons of details. Please feel free to ask or send me a message.

Thanks for looking

·
The Antagonist
1,302 Posts
PM Sent!

·
Premium Member
12,530 Posts
Thanks for sharing this information with all of us. You'd be surprised how many dealers are totally in the dark about the 2013 GT-R's and the manner which you conduct yourself really sets a gold standard for other dealers to follow. Talk to you soon.

·
Founder/Admin
26,252 Posts
consistently one of the best dealerships you could ever purchase a GTR from.... many satisfied club members every year..

good luck with your 13 sales!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hello everyone,
I just received my 2013 allocation letter from Nissan and wanted everyone to know that I am now taking orders. I was allocated 6 2013's. This is half the number of 2012's I sold. I have calls in to Nissan to see if production has been lowered and (if not) why I received so few 2013's. I was told that I earned more 2013's than any dealer in the central region. 3 of my 2013's are already spoken for. So I can place orders for 3 more. I am selling these units for MSRP. No other dealer fees. Buyer will be responsible for transportation, taxes, plates and any other fees that apply in the state the vehicle is registered. The process for ordering with us is very easy. Please feel free to send me a PM or post to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

I have not received any official pricing from Nissan yet and only have a rough ETA. The GT-R's should begin arriving at some point in February and as late as May. Assuming I have the sold orders sent to Nissan by the beginning to middle of December.

For those looking for a discount I will also be able to offer one once my initial sold allocation is submitted to Nissan. The downside to waiting for a unit at a discounted price is there is a chance the order will not be able to be filled and (if available) it may not be arrive until the middle to end of next year. If an individual decides to go this route it usually takes 7-14 business days for Nissan to notify me as to whether or not they can fill the order.

I know this info is somewhat brief, but I didn't want to clutter the post with tons of details. Please feel free to ask or send me a message.

Thanks for looking
I am interested in a premium model

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the kind words and compliments. I appreciate it. I have responded to all PM's. At this point in time I have sold all 6 of my 2013's I was allocated. The reponse over the last 24 hours has been tremendous and I appreciate everyone's interest and business.

At this point I can submit orders to Nissan to see if the orders can be filled. Last year I was able to fill orders throughout the year and hope I can do the same again this year. For those interested feel free to send me a PM and I can discuss in greater detail how the process is handled.

Thanks again for everyones interest and early congrats to the forum members who have secured a 2013 with Boulder Nissan

·
Registered
190 Posts
What is the msrp going to be? I may have missed it in other threads lol

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
I'm so bummed I missed this post :(

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts

·
The Antagonist
1,302 Posts
Thanks again for all the insight Jason! You're one helluva guy!

·
Vendor
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi guys,
As mentioned above I have sold all of my 2013 allocation.

However, I am continuing to accept "unsecured" orders that I can place with Nissan to see if they can fill them. If I can acquire these additional units from Nissan I will sell them for $1,000.00 below MSRP with no additional dealer fees.

·
Registered
639 Posts
WOW. Talk about a car in demand. Sold out before pricing is revelaed. Great job by Boulder.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Wanted to publicly send thanks to Jason and Ed @ Boulder Nissan.

I appreciate you guys placing an additional order for my car, updating me with the status along the way and informing me today that my order is good to go.

I cannot wait until March.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts