Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are like me, always afraid to bring your wheels in for tire change because most shops have no clue how to properly mount them without damaging your wheels, then take them to this awesome guy.

He dismounted my Rival and put RS3 back on.

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Fixed.

The point is to help out people who might be looking for tire mounting in NJ that have no clue where to go because good shops are far and between. Posts like these asking for best dealerships, best tire shop come up all the time if you have been here long enough.

Since when 100% of the threads on this forum have a point. This has to be better than those keep asking do 285 square work on the gtr. And what is the point of a Spotted thread anyways....:wub:

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is in Oak Ridge. You just need to give him a call if you want to get some tires mounted. This is his hobby/side job, but it is more legit than most shops out there.
I only bring my cars to him now if he has time. My Evo will be heading there for a clutch change in a month or two. You won't be disappointed.

If he asks how you find him, you can just tell him you heard about him from Gary with the gray GTR.

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car was there for alignment a month ago.

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give him a call. It's very reasonable.

· Pew Pew
647 Posts
Touchless... procom Racing in Toms River NJ

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Spoke with SJ yesterday. Great conversation but he will be busy for a few weeks. Looking forward to working with SJ.
Yeah, he is super busy these days because everyone is trying to bring their cars in for alignment and tires mounted before the Solo Nationals. Are you getting tires done? What tire? Hope he can do that for you soon!

· Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.