Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Vendor
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to Ebrahim Kanoo, today he set another personal best and a landmark pass in the Toyota Supra Drag community. His street supra which he has campaigned for almost a decade just went 7.59 @ 185.

Congratulations to Ebrahim Kanoo, Haider, Shane T, Titan Motorsports and all the people and sponsors involved.

·
Vendor
2,420 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,308 Posts
Amazing, 2 records in less than 48hrs. Congrats buddy!!

And congrats to all who worked on the Supra. The video should be up today, cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
nero thank you for posting the slip and opening the thread

the car ran really good we managed to break the world record , the fastest supra with stock irs and i won bdrc round 1 drag championship

the record we have achieved wouldnt have happen without my team's dedication they have worked very hard to achieve it

last but not least i would like to thank nero for his support and parts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Aaaaaaah Winter is finally here...beautiful weather...u know what that means...alot of crazy cars come out of the garage...i was talking to a bunch of my frendz in kuwait about a recently purchased insane Supra...and the first thing that came to my mind was the one and only, the orange Bahraini GTR....do u think ud be interested in a brotherly love race between urs and the supra im talking about?!? its got a 1300 whp i think and it used to belong to a man that has tried to contact u in the past..his name is Ebrahim Al Hurami and he sold it to a dear frend of mine, and there is no competition for this car in kuwait! so i thought id reach out just for fun to see if ur interested. Beleive me, this Supra is no joke, just go to YouTube and put in Ebrahim Al Hurami's Supra and ull see this BEAST. They are willing to come to Bahrain if u agree! Oh by the way, im talking about a race with ur Supra, just for fun.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Aaaaaaah Winter is finally here...beautiful weather...u know what that means...alot of crazy cars come out of the garage...i was talking to a bunch of my frendz in kuwait about a recently purchased insane Supra...and the first thing that came to my mind was the one and only, the orange Bahraini GTR....do u think ud be interested in a brotherly love race between urs and the supra im talking about?!? its got a 1300 whp i think and it used to belong to a man that has tried to contact u in the past..his name is Ebrahim Al Hurami and he sold it to a dear frend of mine, and there is no competition for this car in kuwait! so i thought id reach out just for fun to see if ur interested. Beleive me, this Supra is no joke, just go to YouTube and put in Ebrahim Al Hurami's Supra and ull see this BEAST. They are willing to come to Bahrain if u agree! Oh by the way, im talking about a race with ur Supra, just for fun.
Can't find any videos under that name, can you post a link?

·
Registered
152 Posts
sorry about that it was osama al hurami. the quality of the video is very bad..
by the way i was asked if there was a way to contact EK since i modded my car in Bahrain and am familiar with the forum.

·
Registered
65 Posts
sorry about that it was osama al hurami. the quality of the video is very bad..
by the way i was asked if there was a way to contact EK since i modded my car in Bahrain and am familiar with the forum.

i doubt that supra will have a chance against EK supra, dont forget what supra are you talking about? street, drag, super extreme drag? he has one for all categories.....

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for the video, what are the specs on the supra?
im not sure im trying to get that info i think it was built at boostlogic..or atleast the engine.

i doubt that supra will have a chance against EK supra, dont forget what supra are you talking about? street, drag, super extreme drag? he has one for all categories...
sadly, its a street racing car..its not equipped for drag and street racing is very dangerous i dnt think EK is even interested..in Kuwait we dont even have a proper drag strip so nobody goes thru the trouble to prepare a drag car..the owner of the supra and the previous one are super super old skool..theyre very secretive about their cars..but from what i know, the new owner would really wanna show what this car could do, theres not alot of clips pf this car on youtube or threads in forums, these guys r very old skool they dnt like that kind of thing..they get the recognition from actually racing each other.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i personally believe GTR is ultimate street racing car due to traction and driveablilty (shifting) therefore i think he should race a fast GTR and then you can judge how fast his car is? offcourse the race has to be fair and not rolling 200etc ( 40, 60, should be good also maybe 80) offcourse 0 supra will have a big problem against gtr.

·
Vendor
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Engine built by Titan, tuned by Shane T. The car has a host of goodies from suspension, to 91mm turbo, TH400, and lots more

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ekk broke that record with a stunning [email protected]
What a run.......
Time slip and video will be posted....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.