Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find an alternative that has the same color as the titek lugs since they match our calipers so well but really cant find any.

i know the titek lugs say not to torque them over 85 and yet people do the recommend 100. wondering if anyone has any problems with it being at 100 and how long have you had them on

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I've heard the finish doesn't hold up well. And since they're aluminum they shouldn't be torqued past 85. So that's what kept me away from them. Not sure if this is true or not. Sub'd

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I'm on my second set because as mentioned the color fades after about a year or so. I've had them torqued to 90lbs all this time without issues. That being said I don't track the car and if you plan to track I suggest staying away from aluminum. if you run aluminum lugs just make sure you check them periodically as they have been known to loosen every now and then.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I've tracked mine at least 10 events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.