Nissan GT-R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,188 Posts
Will do for sure !!!! I’m hoping she has some really good 60 to 130 action in her :)
My old set up was the elite plus turbos ,street 3.8 my best 60’to 130’ prepped track was 3.5.
You should be in the 2’s on the street with just an 18” DR setup. The 100-150 is the fun part since you’ll be at full boost.

Have them put some heat to the titanium. First year I left mine raw then when I swapped the powder colors had them do it, will look mint.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
You should be in the 2’s on the street with just an 18” DR setup. The 100-150 is the fun part since you’ll be at full boost.

Have them put some heat to the titanium. First year I left mine raw then when I swapped the powder colors had them do it, will look mint.
I have their 18 drag wheel and m and h tires set up on the car now. Hoping I don’t need 17inch bead lock Rears on the street lol!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Some more build pics

4.1 Stroker with Level 3 heads and Fire Rings
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior Engineering

Xenith R Turbo Kit
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive design Hood

Billet front Diff with Wace Trac front Diff
Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

ETS Fridge
Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire

Reactions: archan and L.L.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the build! I'm hoping to get good use out of your intakes (that you didn't use) on mine in the next few months.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Love the build! I'm hoping to get good use out of your intakes (that you didn't use) on mine in the next few months.
Small world !!! Those 4 inchers should get you all the air you need LOL!! Post some pics of your car when you have time Love to see it !

Reactions: mc173

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Looks awesome! Are those the stock throttle bodies just painted black?
Looks awesome! Are those the stock throttle bodies just painted black?
Yes they are OEM TB's just powder coated in Satin Black. They may look different because with the boost logic intake manifold you can flip them up side down and side to side so they look better. The weird high portion of the oem casting gets hidden. Make sure if you do this you use the TB extensions from boost logic. Those extensions tell the ECU the Throttle bodies are swapped side to side. If you don't the car wont start it will just long crank.....Tell me how I know ;)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Awesome. Good to know. I am gonna have my BL 12 injector manifold installed in a month or two. I never knew about these throttle body extensions. Do they sell them separately/outright?

Edit: Found them. Definitely would have gone without them and wondered what was wrong. Thank you.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Well she is Ready for TX2K22 ! I will be reunited with her in Baytown Texas Next week ! Huge Thanks to the entire Cicio Performance Team !
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Not a secret just some final adjustments before I post..... lots going on at their shop so the car will be going back on one more time before 2k. I can say for now he she is comfortably a member of the 2 second club 60 to 130 in street trim with full exhaust air filters on 18's and there is still more to go :) I will post for sure when they finalize.

I think the plus really stands for something when they named the package C1500+ LOL!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not a secret just some final adjustments before I post..... lots going on at their shop so the car will be going back on one more time before 2k. I can say for now he she is comfortably a member of the 2 second club 60 to 130 in street trim with full exhaust air filters on 18's and there is still more to go :) I will post for sure when they finalize.

I think the plus really stands for something when they named the package C1500+ LOL!
Love the build! Have fun at Baytown!

·
Registered
631 Posts

That's blisteringly fast for a full weight car...on the street. Enjoy the hell out of that. I'm jealous!

Reactions: samstcane

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
That's blisteringly fast for a full weight car...on the street. Enjoy the hell out of that. I'm jealous!
Thanks Bro Im super excited ! Yours is a beast too ! Ill try and post some stuff from 2k while were there. I have my sons coming with me they are much better with the posting than me LOL

21 - 40 of 40 Posts