Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many blue GTRs being purchased?
Does it seem too many people are gettiing the blue 2012-2013s?
No more people need to buy more blue 2012-2013s1516.13%
Yes is see too many blue 2012 -2013s in the market1718.28%
I don't care6165.59%

·
Registered
189 Posts
Reading through the the forums and seeing Cars for sale on auto trader and ebay I see 1 out of 3 new GTR's is blue is'nt that a bit much ?
I know blue is new and looks great jeez must everyone get a blue ?

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Deep Blue Pearl is sexy ass color and I see why it's becoming more and more popular

·
Registered
85 Posts
I voted yes--too many Blues.

Because I like being the only Blue in my area!!

But then again it is a small town and everybody knows its me when I blast past them . . .

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
There aren't too many blues, it just seems that way because of the forum. I have yet to see any blue GTR's in Oregon, besides my own. Overall, there aren't that many GTR's period, unless you live in big city states like CA, NY, FL, or TX.

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Never enough GT-R period.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gun metalic is my first choice, deep blue pearl is second. The rest is meh. I think it looks amazing.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Each year Nissan should only make one color, that way it would be easier for us to tell model year changes.
Henry Ford loved the color black, and its my favorite as well.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I was just told today by McGrath Nissan in Chicagoland, that their Blue GTR is 1 of only 2 in the country currently available... (This came from the GM, who isnt actually allowed to sell them, only the owner is). I laughed, but he swore on 'locator' that there was only his and 1 other. I was like uh yeah.. let the owner give me a call when he has the time....

·
GTR-KID
655 Posts
We've never seen one, untill ours comes in
we sold one blue car to buy another. But it is one sexy color in the pics

·
Caretaker of GODZIRA!
2,679 Posts
I love the Blue, but frankly, I'm surprised Nissan didn't add a new color to the 2013's palette to keep things fresh.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Voted "i dont care", even though theres a guy 2 mins down the street from me with a blue 2012 lol

·
R35 Member
262 Posts
I have never seen a blue GT-R in real life, but I've seen every other color. Overall, I think blue is a pretty rare color on these cars, but might be just because it is a new color.

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
I really don't care. People buy what they like. The blue is newer and it is a color that pops. The only other 'bright' or 'flashy' color is red. The other colors look good, but blacks/whites/silvers/grays tend to blend in with all other cars on the road. Bright colors (reds/blues/yellow) make a car stand out even more, not that the GT-R necessarily needs any help tho. Despite it being so popular, I have yet to see a blue GT-R in person

1 - 20 of 30 Posts