Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
i liked the way it looks but people will surely ask for some hi res pictures if you want to get more attention.

by the way i'd use different type of clamps for that silicone hose at the compressor side exit. If that hose pops for some reason its a pita to reinstall it so better make sure it won't pop off.

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a mock up. Wanted to make sure everything fit like stock. Hi res pics and promotional sale incoming. Sorry for the cellphone clips (ew).

What I don't see for turbo kit's are people taking core charges. We're definitely going that route, so people won't have their stock turbo's laying around, and it makes it much more affordable.

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, as with all research & development, results are based upon trial and error. This isn't the first attempt at a bolt-on high power kit, but we're optimistic it should be near the last, sans "GTR tax"

·
Kick_arse
1,025 Posts
Also customer service, is very important, read alot of bad news from some people about certain shops, product definitely looks legit, but customer service is paramount..

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No matter the shop, there will always be problems with customers. I speak for myself when I say I've never, not ONCE ran into an issue with a customer where they ultimately ended up feeling happy and/or compensated.

·
GT-R CRAZY
399 Posts

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
at 22psi, it put down down 773.6whp/660tq.

Leaving the torque dialed down for now, as she's on a stock motor. Don't wanna bend rods
- Waiting for the sponsored block to come in before really opening her up.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Who you guys use? Blouch, FP?
Nice work, big power numbers!

·
Parts nerd
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not ready to release specifics JUST yet, other then that these are Top Level custom built turbo's, which will be available to the public in the coming weeks sans GTR tax!

They'll make 900hp+ easily.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts