Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Latest update guys...

Received my Top Racing front bumper, trunk and Esprit Wing... Straight to the garage for installation. All the parts are Dry Carbon Fiber, which just blew me away with the weight savings!

All parts were ordered from GTRR and Mark was amazing to deal with. Parts were photographed and sent to me, packed very well and delivered as promised. Thanks Guys!!!

You will notice that I covered the front bumper, as I did previously with the hood, with 3M clear protective shield. This is mainly to protect and to match with the remaining carbon fiber parts I have on the car, which are all in gloss finish.

If any of you have been following my previous post about the install of my GTC GT1 Dry Carbon Hood located here and here (same post in 2 sections), you will have seen that there was a slight misalignment from the front of the hood where it meets the bumper. I am very happy to say that this has been solved since then. It turns out that the front anchors, to which the bumper attach needed a slight adjustment upwards and my garage had forgotten to also install the rubber strip under the front of the hood, which also helped align better. I had to visit another dealership that had a good reputation in body work and alignment and they were able to get it just right. In a nutshell, the hood is well made, you just need a good body shop to tweak it a bit to fit perfectly.

Here you go with the pics for your enjoyment: -

PARTS READY FOR SHIPPING FROM GTRR

INSTALLATION

HERE ARE A FEW SHOTS TAKEN OF THE FINAL PRODUCT....

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
ACG Automotive
2,588 Posts
Looks great! Love that front bumper.

·
R35 Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
<"))))><
3,706 Posts
Please update with a link or consolidate threads. I am trying to co to he drooling over the final product and cannot find the thread. Damn tapatalk.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spot on fit & finish. I just love that front bumper.

I have only one proposition to you, slam the ride on a set of KW V3 coilovers or HKS Hipermax coilovers. It would look sicker.

I congratulate you!

·
Vendor
5,237 Posts
Car looks great Tamer!

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
I can't believe u have the nerve to post bp. Especially when so many are waiting for parts we ordered from u over 9 weeks ago

1 - 20 of 34 Posts