Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out at Daikoku last week. This time in a newly sourced 32R and out from nowhere rolls in this Golden 35R. It was indeed the TS demo car. Talking to Mr. Nigata, he said this 35 was the 800PS spec demo. While the 1000PS spec (Silver) demo was back in their Chiba workshop. In asking him about their GT86 build-up, Mr. Nagata chuckled and said it was Top Secret hahahaha.

Realy cool seeing this sort of thing, particularly the boss himself rolling around.

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
One of my favorite R35.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
Very nice

·
Seems Legit
2,476 Posts
Sick looking car

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I bought an R32 like that when I was in Japan...sold it though, didn't want to get into the mix with making it exportable.

·
Turbo AWD or Nothing
1,223 Posts
Man that's pretty awesome to be able to catch Mr.Nigata out in the wild. I went to Top Secret's shop twice and wasn't able to meet him in person there. I later was able to snap a picture with him at the Tokyo Auto Salon but that's about it.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I kinda thought that was weird too; it's a full Tommykaira kit with no TS parts, but TS-like gold paint.
everyone here happens to know a few things, and one of the things we knows is, if you're gonna paint your car top secret gold you need to have a top secret build

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
everyone here happens to know a few things, and one of the things we knows is, if you're gonna paint your car top secret gold you need to have a top secret build
and top secret has to approve the use of their specially mixed color before they sell it- so was it approved or color matched? lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.