Nissan GT-R Forum banner

Toronto Area Detailing - Take 2 - Aug 3th

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  WaXXon 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello folks !!!

Recently I went to detail a few cars around the Toronto area ( Missisauga, Vaughan and Oakville) by request of 2 forum members on here. One owner asked me if I could come back to detail his other cars + his friend's car.Guess my exotic french accent and quality works was well-received !! haha

So, I thought about making another thread to benefit other members that would like to have their car detailed honestly ! By honestly I mean that I don't over-charge by using marketing claims and such.. My package is fair, offer great correction for a lower price compared to others.

Last time, I brought my interior detailing gear but this time, I plan on only offering exterior detail to simplify thing.

Package ; To give you an idea, the most selected package were the 2-step polish with Nano coating on paint and Aquapel on all windows. When asked, I answer your question and tell you how to properly maintain and tools needed to keep it as shiny as possible. In most situation, a 2-step polish will yeild a 80-95% correction so this is what I call best ''bang for the buck-detail option''.

For more info on packages and nano-coating ; www.waxxon.com and/or facebook page ; Waxxonspa

When ; I'm free from Saturday August 1st to Friday August 7th ( but would prefer to leave Montreal monday morning )

Price ; Depending on your needs, so please make inquiries by PM

Where ; Last time, I stayed at Mississauga and moved around town. Depending where you are located, where you want me to do the cars, I will figure it out where to stay at night. Basicly, the garage location is not a problem for me. If you have to garage, I could try asking one of the owner see if I could rent their space to do more cars.

Hopefully I adressed everyone's concern, if not, please post here and/or send PM. Looking forward to meet new forum members

Here's some car I did in my recent journey to TO( you can always check my other threads where I posted a few GTR I detailed over times) ;

polishing of hre wheels

See less See more
#2 ·
As of today, I don't have enough demands to make the trip worth it. I will give a deadline of friday the 31th. If by this date, theres not enough demands, I will forget it .

#5 ·
sorry for such a late reply! I will try to be more available ! been very busy here in montreal with GP, contract with high end dealer + private owner .

#6 ·
Here's the latest thread I posted regarding the AM

Next in line we have a beautiful Aston Martin Vanquish that was kept in good condition, but I spotted a few holograms on the paint telling me that this paint has been polished before delivery of the car but wasn't properly finished. Which is quite a shame for such a beautiful and sexy car !

Process :

2-step polish
Full decontamination
Aquapel
Nano coating

Initial condition ;

Wet-sanding, most likely from factory, that never been polished correctly. There's no way I can fit a machine there, so I will have to hand polish those sanding marks !

Rocks that needs to be removed and carefully not to scratch the carbon fiber diffuser ;

Cleaning the creast with boar hair brush ;

Beautiful trunk finish. i had to take a pictures lol !!!

Pesky Holograms as you can see.. Unfortunate to see that.

After the polish, the finish was much-improved. You could finally see a clear reflection without scratches.

No more rock and very minimal sanding marks ;

A few shot inside the garage so you can see the reflection of the paint under a different type of lighting ;

And now from outside, direct sunlight !! glory shot

No scratch, no swirls, no holograms, just a very clean paint !

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

#7 ·
[background=rgb(238, 238, 238)]already 7 cars lined up !!! Would love to hit the 6-10 cars ![/background]

[background=rgb(238, 238, 238)]#1 - 3cars - Vaughan ( HWY 400 & Rutherford road)[/background]
[background=rgb(238, 238, 238)]#2 - 4 cars - Concord - Jane and hwy 7 area[/background]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.