Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Paraplegic racer
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting these guys on blast for what they did to me.
I called Nissan Roadside assistance and they sent these guys out. They picked up my car because the transmission had an error code that self cleared but I wanted to make sure it was going to be fine.
Anyways. the guy takes my car to his house, unloads it, blast it down the road around the block, calls his buddies and then they all get a turn to drive it. Meanwhile my dashcam rolls it. Then at 2am, the tow truck driver takes my car out and notices the dashcam and unplugs the power to it. So I have no idea what he went to do in my car. Meanwhile one of the guys stole my Oakleys and my gopro cigarette charger and you can hear the guy tell him not to go through my stuff but the guy does it anyways and allows him. Police reports have already taken place. Brazoria county DA has accepted the charges for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and burglary of a motor vehicle.

Royal Towing LLC - 832-806-4664
Global Towing LLC - 713-992-3899

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
It appears they really liked your car and were impressed with the acceleration. so you got that going for you.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
All i have to say is WOW....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I cringed so hard while watching these videos. This is the only reason why I hate my GTR being a Nissan. If something goes wrong, they send unexperienced childish pricks to touch your car. If this had happened to me... I dont even know how long I would be in jail. Good luck brotha. I hope they get what they deserve.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Unreal and Brutal. What's makes it worse was driving like douches in a residential area, with kids playing, tight narrow spaces with cars parked on both sides, in a car they've never driven before with 10x more horsepower than their IQs combined.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Wait...so they came back after midnight to take the car away? Wtf!! How come they still had the keys after the drop off?

Sorry to hear that, those guys deserve punishment.

·
Registered
451 Posts
What the...!

I feel for you man.

You are lucky they didn't steal your dash cam and abscond with your evidence. What kind of dash cam do you have? Is it the type that turns on automatically when it senses motion?

·
Paraplegic racer
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What's that awful sound starting around 1:20 in the 4th video?
I think a radio from their job. That's all I can come up with or assume. I've never heard it in the car before.

·
Paraplegic racer
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What the...!

I feel for you man.

You are lucky they didn't steal your dash cam and abscond with your evidence. What kind of dash cam do you have? Is it the type that turns on automatically when it senses motion?
It's a panorama S2. It comes on when the ignition is on and records automatically. If you do a battery module or enable it, it can also record between starts. The gps is also sync' to the video and can be played back on the computer and move on the map as the video plays. I know exactly where the house is and the names of all 4 of the guys on the video. In Texas this is a felony and the cops are investigating.

I already told Nissan and spoke to a supervisor for them. I plan on calling Nissan if NA tomorrow.

·
Paraplegic racer
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hope so as I was scared it was like a metal on metal grind sound
It's possible since the reason for the tow in the first place was a tranny issue. It coincides with the throttle too. So I don't know anything for sure.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts