Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts

Hello All,

I wanted to formerly introduce myself in this thread, my customer and friend Andy already made a thread prior to joining this forum. I'm going to be entering the GTR market after TX2K13, currently developing parts on Andy's 2013 to display and run at the event.

My name is Collin, I've been running ToxicFab for three years, I'm the sole proprietor and only employee. I've been part of the Evo community building manifolds for some of the fastest cars in the country and have finally been able to start building parts for the GTR. My sole intention is to set a new standard for quality in the community. I will only build the best product possible, with the best materials, nothing less.

To view most of my work please visit my Facebook page and website:

http://ToxicFab.com

http://www.facebook....oxicFab?fref=ts

To enter the GTR market I'll be offering the following products. Pricing is still TBD, but the site should be updated during or after TX2K13.
  • ToxicFab Midpipe | Inconel Bellows | 304SS Flanges/Piping | Fully Backpurged | Will Fit Stock CBE & 90MM Systems | Decked and Ported Flanges
  • ToxicFab Intercooler Piping | 2.75" Lowers 3" Uppers | Available for Individual Purchase | Stock BOV or Tial 50mm/QR Options
  • ToxicFab 3" Intakes | Removable Brackets, Quick Installation | Filters Fit Through Grill, No Bumper Removal | MAF or MAFless Options
  • ToxicFab Coolant Expansion Tank | Stock Location | 1/8" Aluminum Construction
I hope to develop a turbo kit in the future but did not want to wait to enter such an awesome community. These are some of the off the shelf products I will be offering but am always willing to take on custom work using different materials including titanium, 321SS, and inconel.

Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Including some pictures of previous work, and the GTR product development process.
GTR Products

Intakes, Lower IC Pipes, Coolant Tank

Midpipe Materials, Welded Y Section, Inconel Bellows, Decked and Ported Flanges

Welding a Coolant Tank

Twin Scroll Evo Top Mount, Side Exit Exhaust, Hood Exit WG Dumps Currently Building

VBand Flange Weld

321SS Thinwall Manifold

Titanium Exhaust Weld Penetration

Evo 02 Dump Housing for Stock Frame Turbos

Thank you so much for looking, and hope to become a big part of this community! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments. Tons of pictures on my Facebook and Website!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much everyone, really glad to be able to build the parts for these cars. I've had one here for less then a week and have already designed and fixtured a good amount of parts. Give me some time and I'll have a great turbo kit out there for everyone

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome Collin!
Cant wait to tune Drews car with all your goodies on it.

Jr

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Thanks JR I'm looking forward to meeting you, see ya soon!
Quick piece of advice, click on 'Follow This Topic' on any thread you post (you can find the follow function in the top right corner) so you get notifications when members comment and also, quote responses so the members you're responding to can see your response.

Once again, welcome aboard!

·
The World Warrior
7,254 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I would be interested in knowing more about the coolant tank expansion.

·
2012 GTR Owner
1,263 Posts
Unbelieveable quality

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
How much for IC piping and coolant tank?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.