Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10-15 minutes after a Cobb stage 2 flash I am getting a "maintenance - tire" warning displayed on the info screen located in the speedo cluster. The information screen indicates *** PSI for each tire pressure reading (See attached picture). Its as if the Tire Pressure Management System(TPMS) thinks there are no sensors attached or in sync. I verified tire pressure is ok for all four tires. Not sure if the Cobb stage 2 flash would effect the TPMS or if this is just a big coincidence and the TPMS has failed.

Have you guys ever heard of this issue?

Thanks,

Ad[email protected]

·
2010 Super Silver
584 Posts
Have you driven the car since the flash? I believe you have to get the car up to at least 25 mph for the sensors to start reading.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. After the flash I drove the car for 10-15min 0-50mph. and them while driving the maintanance tire appeared. The car is getting detailed so I dont have access to it until later today. I plan on stopping into the dealer to see if they can reset it for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.