Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a vid of Tim, Jeff, Sergio and my friends EVO

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
great race between Sergio and Jeff!
That was Sergio vs me driving Jeffs car ... It was super close as we crossed the traps. I had him at the tree, and he had me on the 60'...

Nice vids there, can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
its funny.. stock GTR's are known to be rockets out of the hole... yet modified ones are slugs

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
i like the 2 white cars running at the end how the 2 frequencies of the exhausts and engines start phasing each other out lol

·
Registered
431 Posts
That was Sergio vs me driving Jeffs car ... It was super close as we crossed the traps. I had him at the tree, and he had me on the 60'...

Nice vids there, can't wait to see more.
That was a great race indeed! I think the left lane lit up first, but hey it doesn't matter.

Lots of fun out there today! Good to see all those fast cars out there and all the good folks that came out.

Next time I'm bringing my own VHT!

Video looks great almost T.R.C. like quality...... maybe they had something to do with that?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts

·
R33 Member
958 Posts
Great run guys!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Great runs guys. The track went from really good to decent fairly quick with all of the street tires.

Good video Paul. Too bad the 2 quickest stock turbo cars were not running today LOL...

Watching that EVO was so frustrating! He needs to shift that thing!
Yes he has a few issues working against him for shifting, High RPMS, a lot of back pressure in the exhaust holding boost, tuning not pulling timing to pull the motor revs down to the next gear, drove the car 200 miles too and from the track and did not want to break the car and he does not have a Shep trans. Richard is actually a good driver, he has driven many a mustang into the 7's.

And yes all the AMS cars all drove to the track. Very impressive

Andrew's Alpha 12 was running great too.

·
Premium Member
3,581 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.