Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Nice!

· R.I.P. Paul Walker
7,487 Posts
Great video. They are sooo close in performance that it's silly to say one is better than any of the others. Amazing. I'M IN for part 2 and 3. I think 2 is the 1/4 mile comparison.

· Registered
934 Posts
Great video. They are sooo close in performance that it's silly to say one is better than any of the others. Amazing. I'M IN for part 2 and 3. I think 2 is the 1/4 mile comparison.
Don't know if they got the chance to make the rest of the video's before Paul crashed his 918 ... And injured over 20 people !!!!

· Registered
1,226 Posts
That's one way to lose a lot of money. No real barriers and folks bringing kids where they shouldn't be. I've seen more people killed in Asia than Id like to share. Its tragic but they set themselves up for this and never learn from it.

· Registered
322 Posts
P1 all day! Love that car. I wish they would have done a longer track, that way the differences could been seen better. Excited to see "New" top gears (or whatever they call it) video of this when it comes out

· Registered
1,226 Posts
I would have thought the Porsche with its AWD and ability to out accelerate the others, would have helped it come out of the turns faster. Top end, they seem to be fairly equal.

· Registered
934 Posts
I love all three for different reason's ... But the La ferrari would be what my money would buy (if I had it lol)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.