Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... when going around a corner and accelerating should the 'skidmark car' be flashing if I have the car in R-R -OFF?

Thanks for your input.

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Dave, are you breaking the tires loose when it does it? I can't recall that happening to me.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi George, yes... this is when 'drifting' under acceleration around a corner. I can't remember if I saw that light flashing typically before.... I took the car in for my 1 year POS... and wondering if they flashed something that now doesn't fully disable VDC OFF?

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wonder if it is just signaling a slip vs actually activating VDC. Did you feel VDC kick in?
It felt like it did when I first posted, but that was with stock midpipe & stage I cobb tune... today, I swapped back my non res midpipe...and Jack Cecil Stage II tune... and it held the drift ever so nicely!
So.. I think it was just the lack of power difference... and so I thought it was kicking in. (had to take car into dealer for 1 year POS, so put back to stock earlier)...

Thanks again!
Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.