Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i just bought the car and when i start at morning the traction sign is on when i shift the gear to D the car moves but slightly and the rpm dosent go above 1500

and sometimes it happens when i am driving the car the traction sign flashes and when i press on the gas pedal no response at all

When i remove the throttle fuse and put it back on it becomes normal and the sign is no longer showing

·
Registered
54 Posts
Guys i just bought the car and when i start at morning the traction sign is on when i shift the gear to D the car moves but slightly and the rpm dosent go above 1500

and sometimes it happens when i am driving the car the traction sign flashes and when i press on the gas pedal no response at all

When i remove the throttle fuse and put it back on it becomes normal and the sign is no longer showing
Is your car tuned by the previous owner? What is the touch points set at? Have you done a TCM relearn?

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Rim and tire size and condition ?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
How did you change your flag?! 😂
Did u just swapped your SIM card? lol

Anyways.. if you're in Oman (and that's where I'm based too) then sorry i can't recommend any GTR shop there.. in fact there's 0 GTR35 shop in Oman and if anyone recommend you to go to Subzero GTR shop -which is located in Braka- then do yourself a favor and run away lol.

Just do what you've been told above.. put 255 in fronts and see what happenes.

Not to sound sarcasm, but Why do you guys buy GTRs there with all the issues in them?! I have yet to see someone purchase a clean GTR in Oman.. if budget doesn't permit for a clean one then just don't buy a GTR!! This car is a bit hard to maintain with absence of a good gtr shop unless you're a DIY guy with good tech knowledge then it's ok. Good luck in yours.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How did you change your flag?! 😂
Did u just swapped your SIM card? lol

Anyways.. if you're in Oman (and that's where I'm based too) then sorry i can't recommend any GTR shop there.. in fact there's 0 GTR35 shop in Oman and if anyone recommend you to go to Subzero GTR shop -which is located in Braka- then do yourself a favor and run away lol.

Just do what you've been told above.. put 255 in fronts and see what happenes.

Not to sound sarcasm, but Why do you guys buy GTRs there with all the issues in them?! I have yet to see someone purchase a clean GTR in Oman.. if budget doesn't permit for a clean one then just don't buy a GTR!! Good luck in yours ..hope u don't see any other issues in future!
The thing is a few days after I bought it i found out most likely i will ship the car to kuwait and see whats the main issue with it its been modded but it needs a dyno run anyways it is what it is thanks 🙏🏽

1 - 11 of 11 Posts