Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the TRC supra is one hell of a threat on the streets, check out this run against a very fast CBR1000

I also heard through the grapevine that the supra beat JapLove's TT Undeground car, can't wait to see the video of that

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
That CBR has head/cams(if not overbore pistons also),along with those bolt on mods. There is no way in HELL a bolt on CBR(the slowest of the literbikes) runs away from that Supra like that and leaves that S1K behind as well. Just an FYI
Another great race!!!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That CBR has head/cams(if not overbore pistons also),along with those bolt on mods. There is no way in HELL a bolt on CBR(the slowest of the literbikes) runs away from that Supra like that and leaves that S1K behind as well. Just an FYI
Another great race!!!
Yea of course he does, the motor is all done up, he wont clearly state what mods he has but obviously is far from simple bolt ons, either way you can see how easily he walks away from the supra during the first race and now he supra does the opposite to him

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Definitely. Glad someone else shares my opinion,we wouldnt want CBR riders across the world thinking bolt ons will have you walking away from 1XXX whp cars

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Definitely. Glad someone else shares my opinion,we wouldnt want CBR riders across the world thinking bolt ons will have you walking away from 1XXX whp cars
Lol - thanks for the posts - I was thinking to myself the same thing...at least that makes sense now.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Any idea of 60-130 or trap speed on the supra?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts