Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am soon to be in the market for a GT-R, and was hoping that this regional community might be able to help point me in the direction of a couple dealers who are good to work with, good/aggressive with pricing, and overall create a good purchasing experience. Additionally, I'm looking to find a dealer that I can trust for service as well.

I am from the Pittsburgh Area and have searched a couple of the local dealers.

I know Wright Nissan, who I met with last week following our local CnC. The one salesman I spoke to was a good guy to talk to, but another (who will remain unnamed) walked over during our conversation and put the discussion right into the gutter. Furthermore, I have had a bad history with Wright automotive as their Hyundai dealer singlehandedly ruined my '10 Genesis coupe when I had it, so I'm not in a rush to give them any more of my money.

I have briefly spoken with Beaver County Nissan, but haven't had a chance to get into their location (Though, they have no GT-R at their dealership, and have no idea when another is going to arrive. This worries me about their quality of service as they only see 4-10 GT-Rs a year)

Do you guys have any suggestions of another dealer in the surrounding areas that you would suggestion I should communicate with? I'm willing to drive a distance if the dealership is right and they are willing to work some aggressive numbers. My purchase date will depend on pricing, so anytime between this fall/winter and spring/summer next year.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Alright, other than volume, any word on pricing?
Pricing is gonna depend on your efforts and negotiating.

Every dealer is gonna start high. You need to locate a dealer with multiple cars in inventory to put some favor in your end.

July 1 the Nissan incentive dropped from 10k to 5k so right off the bat u are paying more than someone who bought in June. This is for '14-15 model years

Get multiple e quotes and make them want ur business is all we can say.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've gotten service done at the Nissan dealership in Washington, PA and they're reasonably priced. For my 6k service I received a Maxima as a loaner and they charged me $80-something for the oil change, meanwhile when I had my car out on the west coast, the one in Reno wanted to charge me $180 because "it has a lot of panels".

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting, I heard the incentive dropped, but by half....wow.

I'll keep talking to a few dealers out here, it appears to be difficult to find a blue black edition. So this might take a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts