Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
The time has come to finally get the ball rolling on these diffusers. We have gotten 7 Carbon Fiber diffusers with the bracket and hardware to complete the installation ready to go onto your GTR. The diffusers are made from a 2x2 twill and we also have the option to make longer scags for race applications.

These diffusers are Daryl's design but we engineered the brackets for them and he asked us to put them on the market and sell them for him.

These diffusers were designed to actually decrease cavitational pull and add to the overall downforce in the rear of the car. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Price: $2300 (+tax if in California) or $2500 Shipped in the U.S.

·
Registered
213 Posts
fuck that red with the drop and wheels looks sickkkkkkkk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The red GTR is sitting on Cobb coilover sleeve kit with Cobb swaybars also. The wheels were custom made by DPE.

Hopefully this pic will do as a side shot of just the diffuser:

·
Red Dragon
924 Posts
Hey Alex it's Joe i spoke to you on the phone today, Daryl's car looks awesome, i told him the wheels would look better in Black. If we get a group buy going can we get a better price? p.s i love the look of this diffusor.

·
Papa Smurf
666 Posts
that diffuser is soooo money! If I didn't already have my kit on order then I would have one of those on my car!

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
So does anyone make a plastic one that doesn't cost so much? I mean really $2300? That's nuts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
As a heads up to everyone interested, these are Daryl's design but he has asked us to engineer the brackets and put them up for sale for him.

Thanks for the compliments guys, but no we did not make these in plastic... It was engineered to be sturdy and functional, not just for looks.

Joe: If we can get a group of 5 guys total then i can do them for $2300 shipped and $2100 local picked up. Just let me know if this is something everyone else can work with.

Tullio: I may actually be able to talk to our mold guy and see how much it would cost for it to be engineered and made. We would definitely need to figure out if there is a market out there for your Vette buddies.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
but no we did not make these in plastic... It was engineered to be sturdy and functional, not just for looks.
So you're saying a diffuser could not possibly be made out of plastic and be functional ?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Us EDM guys need a version that accomodate the rear fog light!

When I saw Daryl he said one of the features of his diffuser was to draw more cooling air past the rear diff. Is that still the case?
Looks great and tell Daryl I like it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
do you have to cut off the center mesh aera to install them?
Yes this area is removed to install the diffusers.

When I saw Daryl he said one of the features of his diffuser was to draw more cooling air past the rear diff. Is that still the case?
There is a cooling duct which draws air through to cool the rear diff.

More pics (courtesy of Daryl's blog):

Textile Sleeve Grey Font Pattern
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.