Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
3,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gentlemen, (and maybe a random lady or two)

I wanted to share an upgrade that we were privileged enough to help this California customer out with just a little bit ago.

This car came to us with lots of previous mods and running very well from a great customer on the west coast. The car was a previously built stock sleeve stroker engine coupled with an AMS Alpha10 turbo kit. The list of other mods on the car is extensive as well…all in all a very well done car!

However… as most of us always do, the customer wanted more more more J So, the work on our end started with the idea to upgrade the car to an Alpha12 for him. Well from the Alpha12 we decided that it would be best to upgrade a few internals such as wrist pins and re-clearance the bearings for the added power levels. So we tore apart the engine and re-speced the existing parts with the ones used in TSM engines.

We were pretty much all set on the mod path when the customer and I got another wild hair….. why stop there? With a little more research into the goals we decided to couple our in house built "In&Out" package to this A12. This package consists of taking the A12 and upgrading the intakes and downpipes to 3.5" from the original 3" items as well as routing the wastegate tubes open dump instead of recirculating them. We have found this works really well when trying to max out some of these bigger turbo cars. Keeps them happy and consistent!

After that we turned our focus to control! This car was obviously going to be making some great power so we had to make sure we could control how the power went to the ground. For that we chose the Motec M1 ECU system. I'm sure you guys have heard about and seen all the features but this system is just awesome! Launch control, torque limiting functions, rolling antilag, tunable traction control and a whole lot more! With the Motec dialed in it allows the customer to really be able to maximize the use of the power and torque actually hitting the ground.

With all of these components combined this car left here as what I would call a tamed lion. She laid down over 1300hp to the ground on C16 and 1050 on pump gas! The sounds you get from the external dumps driving the thing down the highway are just amazing! The car just pulls and pulls! It really is the whole package, from great looks and aftermarket exterior mods to simply stunning performance.

I will say this customer is dedicated to quality and was simply a joy to work with. He had questions for days but never asked the same one twice, he simply wanted knowledge which I actually really appreciate! Thank you Paul for allowing us to transform your already awesome car into an absolute street monster! Look forward to future projects and builds down the road.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
love it man

·
Vendor
1,540 Posts

·
2013 GTR Black Edition
479 Posts
Actually the dyno sheet for pump gas was on 91 pump gas not 93. This was verified with Cicio at top speed motors. So I'm very happy with that result as I daily on 91.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app

·
LiMiTLeSs
3,224 Posts
Actually the dyno sheet for pump gas was on 91 pump gas not 93. This was verified with Cicio at top speed motors. So I'm very happy with that result as I daily on 91.

Sent from my SM-G900V using GT-R Life mobile app
Nice 1057awhp on 91 pump is amazing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.