Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Hi all. I know that this thread is old as but can anyone recommend an e-tuner who can help me tune my car on E85? I currently run Cobb.

I dont want to go to the local tuners as they charge an arm and a leg and they are too far from me.

My current tuner does not support Cobb anymore and he is not willing to help me, unless if I change to Ecutek, which I find it a but unreasonable to spend the extra $$ since I am happy with what I have.

· Registered
649 Posts
Hi all. I know that this thread is old as but can anyone recommend an e-tuner who can help me tune my car on E85? I currently run Cobb.

I dont want to go to the local tuners as they charge an arm and a leg and they are too far from me.

My current tuner does not support Cobb anymore and he is not willing to help me, unless if I change to Ecutek, which I find it a but unreasonable to spend the extra $$ since I am happy with what I have.
Try to reach out to Sam Barros of Power Lab Tuning. He's one of the premier GTR tuners. He's very well respected within the GTR community. He's remoted tuned hundreds from FBO to complete builds.

· Registered
117 Posts
Try to reach out to Sam Barros of Power Lab Tuning. He's one of the premier GTR tuners. He's very well respected within the GTR community. He's remoted tuned hundreds from FBO to complete builds.
Thanks buddy. Do you have an email or a website link? I tried to google Power Lab Tuning and I got a few different results.
Thanks

· Premium Member
2,119 Posts
sam @ power-labs.com or FB messenger would be the best way to contact Sam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts