Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what is going on with my car? It was running perfectly at about 22psi. We recently installed fuel pumps, 1000cc injectors, and 2012 inlet pipes, and had to knock the boost down to 19-20 psi, and it is still showing high knock sums..Any ideas on what could have caused this? I have been through several different tanks of gas and that doesnt seem to be the problem.

Recent Log is attached

Mods:

Precision upgraded OEM turbos
1000cc injectors
2012 inlet pipes
greddy ic
forge actuators
aam down/mid pipes
gotboost 3" intakes
265lph fuel pumps
HKS EVC6
93 Octane

Attachments

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Can someone PLEASE help me figure out what is going on with my car? It was running perfectly at about 22psi. We recently installed fuel pumps, 1000cc injectors, and 2012 inlet pipes, and had to knock the boost down to 19-20 psi, and it is still showing high knock sums..Any ideas on what could have caused this? I have been through several different tanks of gas and that doesnt seem to be the problem.

Recent Log is attached

Mods:

Precision upgraded OEM turbos
1000cc injectors
2012 inlet pipes
greddy ic
forge actuators
aam down/mid pipes
gotboost 3" intakes
265lph fuel pumps
HKS EVC6
93 Octane
If you could post the log directly from the Cobb without editing it, the format for some reason won't open properly in Excel for me.

I did pick out 1 field on the bottom near redline with 19psi of boost at 6900 rpms at redline and 65% injector duty cycle and less than 4% A/F correction. It was pulling about 2 degrees at that point as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill - I attached the original spreadsheet. FYI, the injectors and pumps are great, thank you.

Doug - Can you explain Theoretical Pulsewidth and how it affects tuning?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts