Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure how bros affected by this ... thought i might give you the heads up while i was reading the bmw.sg forums ... im just quoting since i know some of you might have thw TWM warranty, so its up to you to do your own homework bros ..

original thread here: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/help-whats-happening-my-bmw/55454-khang-auto.html

"Originally Posted by Monfreeze Archangel
That is true Bro,

TWM/Khang Auto has been closed since 10th Dec till date, and not sure when they open. What i hear is that they have MANPOWER issue....more like all the workforce which is from China got some work permit issue from MoM. That's what i heard...saw a loads of cars queing up yesterday morning in front of Khang on my way to BVO....many many unhappy customers. HOLY SHIT.....i also got 2 yr Warranty from them..Die lor....will need to swing by and see what is the actual situation."

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah I'm one of them. The way I see it, twm will fold the company and emerge with another name again in the near future.
Don't see much recourse with affected owners since the company is private limited.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts