Nissan GT-R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
We have two sets of wheels for sale off cars in the shop right now. Both sets are only being sold because the cars will need 18's all around and are turning into mainly drag cars.

The first set is off Tony's personal GT-R and have maybe 200 miles on them. Forgeline GA3 20x10 and 18x11. Fronts have 285/35/20 Pilot Super Sports and the rears have 315/40/18 NT05R's. Come with Nissan OEM TPMS in all four. Asking SOLD shipped (in US) for the set.

Second set is a set of 20x12 and 20x10 HRE C100's with step up lips off of Shin's car. The fronts have 285/35/20 Pilot Super Sports and the rears have 335/30/20 Pilot Super Sports. Not sure on mileage, but I have included pictures to give you a good idea on tread depth. Come with Nissan OEM TPMS in all four. Asking $5,300 shipped (in US) for the set.

Lastly, we also have Shin's HKS intercooler kit for sale. Works flawlessly and there are no concerns other than a SLIGHT dent on the backside of one of the cores. This dent will not cause any issues and you can not see it on the car. SOLD

·
Registered
669 Posts
Call me on the intercooler. I can come by and pick it up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
pics of the hre's on a car?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is the intercooler a direct bolt in or is cutting required? Also is all the required pieces included in the sale or are there missing items that need to be purchased?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts